19 | Back Again? (house party pt.2)

*****HAYLEY POV*****

I stepped away from the guy on the ground. He groaned and tried to get up but someone's foot rested on his back and pushed him back down. I looked up to find that the foot was Taylor's foot. Everyone was now paying attention and gathering around us. It was really uncomfortable now.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked walking over to me.

I nodded my head and started backing away from Taylor. I couldn't look at him. Not after what I'd done to him. How could he possibly even stand looking at me?

"Are you here alone?" He asked concerned.

"You always show up don't you?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"What the hell happened...? Hayley!?" I turned around to see Alex rushing over with some punch and pushing through the small crowd that gathered.

"Oh god." He looked down and saw the guy knocked out then turned to me.

"Shit. Are you ok? I'm sorry.. the line was so long." He said handing me my punch and giving me a hug.

I stood there awkwardly until he let go again. Taylor stood there looking at us.

"Oh. Hey Taylor, what are you doing here?" Alex said finally realizing Taylor was standing there.

Taylor shrugged and pointed towards the guy on the floor. Some people were starting to pick him up and put the guy on a couch.

"Just knocking out dickheads for people. I'm actually performing tonight outside in the backyard. There's a small stage set up." He said and Alex nodded turning to me then back to Taylor.

"Well... we'll come see you then." He said. I gave him a death glare but he just brushed it off. Typical Alex.

"Ok." Taylor said as he looked between Alex and I then walked away.

"Are you ok Hayley?" Alex turned to me again.

I nodded and simply started walking away. Alex followed behind then walked beside me.
I had no idea where I was going. I just wanted out of this stupid party already.

"Hey I think the show is starting." Alex said looking back at the back door. People were starting to gather up.

"Cmon lets go." Alex took a hold of my hand before I could protest and walk out of this damned house.

We got a pretty close spot. It was a nice stage. Blinking light bulbs were set up around it, the whole backyard actually and the night sky made it look better.

--------------------------------
*****TAYLOR POV*****

"Hey guys. I'm Justin and this is Taylor," Justin pointed to me and I gave a small wave, sitting down on the stool and Justin sitting on the other one.

We started playing songs we've done at the other smaller venues before. The crowd seemed to love it. I smiled and played the small solo in the song.

The song was over and I took a deep breath.

"This song is called conspiracy. It's an original by me and a couple of my friends. Hope you enjoy it." I said and began the cords.

The crowd loved the song. Justin sang it but as I said before, it only fit with Hayley's voice.

We walked off stage as Alex and Jack came onstage with a buff-looking guy and a shave headed guy.

I looked into the crowd to find Hayley with a confused face. Sighing, I walked into the crowd and stood behind Hayley, two people separating us.