16 | I have 99 problems and you will be one

*****TAYLOR POV*****
I lazily walked towards my house. I left my car in the park where I had gone after my small drunk episode. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be stolen or anything and I just felt like taking a walk.

I sighed and everything seemed blurry. Things that weren't supposed to be moving were. I walked and walked. Maybe im going the wrong way? I shrugged. I really couldn't care at the moment but hey, if I got home that'd be nice too since I have a bed. All I want to do is sleep.

Finally, I spotted my house. I'd walk a while in the forest and now was headed up to the gigantic garden in my front yard. It was mostly filled with rosses and bushses.

I finally entered the garden, opening the gate with a small creak. Something rustled in the bushes but I was too drunk to care.
I brushed it off and kept on walking. Another rustle. Squinting my eyes I looked around, trying to get everything so stop moving. But then I was punched. Right in the nose as I felt blood ooze out. I grunted while I heard a few men mumbling to one another.

Everything and everyone was too dark to see. Quickly, while I was on the ground, someone started to drag me. I kicked and tried to pull away but it was useless. They kept going until I heard leaves rustling underneath me. Guess I was all the way back to the tall tress known as a forest.

"What... Who are you?" I asked.

Three men with suits and slicked back hair looked down on me. One seemed to be the boss and so he stepped forward.

"No no. Buddy the question is who are you?" He snickered. The other men just stood behind me to make sure I couldn't escape. I stood up slowly and held my nose.

I shook my head, "what are you talking about? I'm.. I'm taylor what do you want?" I asked a little anxious.

"Ok ok. See that house over there?" He pointed towards my house. I nodded.

"I heard a little birdie tell me the Yorks live there. Isn't that right?" He asked and moved closer to me, examining my every move.

"Depends on who's asking-"
"I'm asking you blathering idiot! Do you have any idea who I am?!" He shouted. I shook my head as he nodded and pointed a finger towards me.

"Good good lets keep it that way. you don't wanna know buddy. Now ... Know anyone named Peter York?" The guy asked.

"That's-that's my dad?" I said, "what do you want from him?"

He snickered, "oh so he's your dad! Ok well tell your little papa who is rotting in his fucking money, that I need what he owes me got it?"

I didn't answer
He slapped me and looked me in the eyes, "got it?!" He yelled.

I nodded slightly, "who do I say the message is from?" I tried again to get this guy's name.

"Oh he'll know. Just tell him what I told you. Oh and also, he has three months to do so, or else..." He dragged his thumb across his throat.
"Yeah?" He said.

I nodded, "g-got it."

"Good. Don't tell anyone else about this you little shit or they'll die too." He punched me again and I was out cold.

----------
*****HAYLEY POV*****

I opened my eyes to find that it was morning.

The birds were chirping and the arriving of winter seemed to be coming closer. I looked out the window, but saw no car. I saw a car, but not Taylor's. I sighed and sat down in his bed again. The sky was grey.

Walking down the stairs, I heard some mumbling. I walked down to find a messy haired Justin and Oli.

They were both sitting at the small bar in their kitchen, drinking coffee an exchanging conversation.