14 | Concert?

*****HAYLEY POV*****

"Come over here. It's the secret lair!" Taylor smiled holding my hand and dragging me through the back entrance of the venue.

I rolled my eyes, "you mean back entrance to not get bombarded by fangirls?" I asked. He looked over at me and laughed. He didn't say anything and that was ok. I was used to him trailing off. I found that out about him. Sometimes he'd just doze off of the conversation, or take his time admiring something that was very simple and didn't need admiration. Or thinking about something too much. There's a lot I've notice in these few days.

The concert he asked me to go to was a week ago. It was amazing, and now he asked me to come to another one. He said this time he had a special "surprise" for me. Song right? Right. What else would it be?

"Be patient with your surprise. I'll give it to you after the concert ok?" He said smiling. I laughed and nodded. Guess it wasn't a song?

We walked to the back and I smiled as Oli opened the door. He was texting someone on his phone but he looked up and smiled.

"Hello hayley. You're not allowed back here by the way." He said laughing and moving out of the way for Taylor and I to get through.

"Mhmm I know." I smirked and winked turning around and following taylor again.

Oli rolled his eyes and closed the door.

Taylor walked onto the stage and sat on the stool.

"Justin is late yet again." He muttered. I smiled and rubbed his back.

"It'll be fine. Cmon why don't you start warming up?" I asked.

"Ok." He smiled and grabbed his acoustic guitar. He had a really beautiful voice, and I wished he sang more than just back up vocals.

After awhile I sang along with him.

"You have a beautiful voice Hayley." He said.

I rolled my eyes. What does taylor know about singing? Obviously he's deaf.
"Yeah. I like singing."

He smiled and cleared his throat, "well... You should do it more often."

"Hola muchachos!" Justin said coming in through the door.
Oli rolled his eyes as he came walking behind him.

"Alright. I'll be over there with Jason making sure everything is top notch." Oli said walking away.

"Well hello Hayley. Hows it feel being Taylor's Gf?" Justin teased.
"It's horrible." I smirked. Justin smirked back and pointed towards taylor.
"Told you!"

Taylor just rolled his eyes and turned towards me. He did his 'shoo' motion with his hands and I groaned as I got out of Justin's stool, walking towards Oli.

-

"Ok. You'll be front row right?" Taylor asked me. We were in the back alley of the building.

A couple guys were loading into the venue. Rolling boxes here and there.

I nodded as I turned back to Taylor, "Course." I smiled. He smiled back and I walked out of his dressing room onto the main floor. A few people were already in the front row. I shrugged, guess I couldn't be in front row but I'm still pretty close.

"Hey." I voice came behind me.
I turned around to find James smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I was in no mood yet again to be bothered with him.

"Cmon Hayles. Don't be like that." He tugged my jacket a bit to try and get me to turn around. I did and sighed.

"Look. We'll talk when I want to talk. It's not a good time right now." I said crossing my arms.