15 | So Bar and Goodbye

*****TAYLORS POV*****

I can't believe it. Fucking James had to show up! Ha. But really who should I be mad at? Unless James kissed Hayley forcefully. But honestly it seemed that Hayley hadn't even bothered to push him away until I said something.

I ran as fast as I could. Away from him. Away from her. I could hear Hayley calling after me but I ignored her. Fuck! I thought this was going to work. We've only been dating three weeks but it feels like I've been dating her ever since I met her. I know it's sound ridiculous. But it's how I feel. And now I feel like I don't know her at all. Like she stabbed my heart that I had poured out to her and let me tell you I don't pour out my heart to anyone.

I'm taylor york. Tough rich guy who can get anything and anyone he wants. Too bad that's a lie. I felt a small tear run down my cheek but ignored it. Fuck feelings. I don't think I've ever cried over someone before and Im not going to start now.

I finally reached my car as Hayley was about to reach me. I got in and locked my doors. I felt around my jacket for my keys just as I thump on the window startled me. Looking up, I saw Hayley crying. I didn't care at the moment; she was the one who hurt me why does she deserve to cry?

"Taylor! Please please open up!" I heard Hayley yell through the glass. I ignored her and found my keys on my front pants pocket.

"Taylor!" Hayley said slapping my window as I started the car. I took one last look at the wet fired-colored haired girl.

Fuck off.

I backed up forcefully and drove away. I didn't have any idea to where I was going. But I sure as hell wasn't going to my house. She'd find me there, too easy. Let's welcome back my old friend. I took out a cigarette and shakily placed it between my lips. I haven't had one since Hayley told me not to. I inhaled it and sighed out of relief. Putting the cig in my mouth, I sped off towards a place Justin had showed me once. For me '21' birthday he said.

I turned corners

The big lights lit up as I got out of my car. "bar" ah alcohol doesn't do much harm does it? Cool that's what I thought.

----------
*****HAYLEYS POV*****

I cried as Taylor drove away and ran back towards James. He just stood there shocked and a tad of guilt spread across his face. He looked up and saw me coming.

"Hayley Im sorry, i didn't mean to-"
"Yeah. Im sorry too." I said wiping at my tears. I'm such a drama queen sometimes.

"I need you to give me a ride around the city. I have to find taylor. God knows what he'll do." I mumbled but James heard me. He nodded and we ran towards his car. Once we got in he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Do you have at least any idea where he might be?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Not really.." I muttered. Damn. How was I supposed to find him?
James sighed, "well... Do you guys have a special place? Maybe he went there to think." I sighed and shrugged, "there is this one place.." I trailer off not really wanting james to know about the hill and the tree. Only Taylor knew about that place.

"Well where is it?" He asked starting up the car.
"Somewhere.. I uh... I can't tell you." I said. I really couldn't. Even if taylor was there I'd rather walk the miles then have James know about it.

"Oh... Alright. Well where do want me to take you?" He asked.
I sighed.

"Just take me home." I said.

He nodded and drove towards my house. The entire was was silent and very awkward. I had no idea why I had done what I did but I guess I can't take it back. We stopped at my house as I ran my hand through my hair.

"So.. Guess this is goodbye? For a while I mean." James said looking over at me.
"Yeah... I'm really sorry this was a horrible goodbye." I said not even looking up at him. I couldn't.

"No... I'm sorry I asked for you to kiss me. It wasn't right for me to put you into that situation. You only did it out of pity." He frowned.

I nodded, "yeah well.. Too late for apologies. I have to call Taylor." I said. James nodded as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. He let go as I opened the car door and got out. I heard his car back up but I didn't look back. Instead, I took out my phone and dialed Taylor.

This went on for a of two hours. I didn't get any answers and it was almost midnight. My dad wasn't home so I was stuck in my loneliness. I cried for God knows how long, I fucked everything up.

Slowly, I closed my eyes and waited for a phone call.

-

A ringing woke me up. I gasped and reached for the phone. Answering it immediately.

"Taylor?" I asked.
"Hey Hayles." Taylors voice came through my ears. I smiled slightly.

"Wh-where are you t?" I asked.
He slurred his words a bit and paused. I couldn't make out what he was saying.
"I'm... I'm not sure but I'm-Im driving h-home now. Call you soon or soommmeeething." He slurred.

I furrowed my eyebrows and got up. I went outside and got my bike.

"Taylor are you drunk?"
"Love drunk." He laughed as if it was the most hilarious joke he'd heard.

"Ok. Well don't drive ok? Me and Jeremy are coming to get you, just tell me where you are." I said.

I heard some rustling and soon he spoke up again, "nah. Don't worry about it. I don't want to be a burden. Toodles." He said then the line went dead.

I panicked and started pedaling faster. Not towards Jeremy's house anymore but towards Taylor's. This can't be happening. On a Friday night.

I reached the door and knocked.

A bed head Justin answered the door,
"Yeah?" He yawned.
"Is taylor here yet?" I asked a pushed through the door. Justin raised his hands in confusion.

"Uh.. No? He was supposed to be with you. He told me he'd stay after to give you your surprise." Justin said.

"I- plans change and now he's drinking and driving." I answered and sat down on a chair. He could die, and it would be all my fault. I sighed and rested my head on my hands.

Justin signed and sat beside me,
"Do you have any idea where he is?" Justin asked.
"No."
"Well we're just going to have to wait to see if he gets back.. Or wait for a hospital to call us-"
"don't you dare say that!" I yelled on the verge of tears.

"Look. Hayley, taylor is reckless. Don't be so surprised if a hospital calls us. Meanwhile, come and wait in Taylor's room. He might crawl throw the window or something." Justin said and I nodded, following him up towards Taylor's room.

"If you need anything just call. I'll be downstairs waiting and keeping an eye out for him." Justin said then closed the door. I laid down and just kept thinking and thinking and thinking.

I waited for an hour but my eyes wouldnt stay open at 2am. They closed as I slept.