18 | House Party Pt.1

*****JEREMY POV*****

"No seriously you should've been there! Alex just straight up spit the milk out!" Jack chimed as Alex blushed.

"Shut up." He stated.

I chuckled and looked around the lunch room. Everyone was minding their own business and talking loud as ever.
Honestly I was looking for Taylor. I really wanted to talk to him about music. I never really thought about music seriously until last night. That night a part of me came out. I enjoyed making music.

I looked to my friends. Hayley was sitting diagonally from me. She was in front of Alex who was beside me. Jack was in front of me at the end of the table. The rest of the table consisted of our small gang.

"Hey I think I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I said as I got up.

"Ok. Make sure to get your aiming right." Hayley smirked.
I rolled my eyes but laughed at her joke. Not that it was all the funny but it feels like I need to make sure she was happy. Lately after her break up with taylor she'd turn less playful and more mature in a way.

It was weird. So now, any childish thing she does, I encourage. I just imagine that her being playful means her being happy. She hasn't been that lately like I said. I just don't want her to change. Anyways..

"Who said I was gonna pee?" I raised my eyebrow in challenge.

Hayley cringed, "ew ok TMI Jerm."
I laughed and walked away.

Taylor. Gotta find Taylor. I could just go to his house later but Hayles might be there. She'll throw a fit about me not going to her for music advice. I don't know, I'm just shy about it and I feel more comfortable with Taylor I guess. Funny. I hated him at first.
I also wanted to talk to him in private. I feel like I'd get all these dirty looks from my friends if they saw me talking to Hayley's ex who has turned her into stone.

I sighed and walked towards the bathroom. He has to be there right? He wasn't sitting in his usual spot beside the dark spiky-haired kid with dimples.

I walked in and sure enough, there was Taylor York.

He was looking at himself in the mirror. He hadn't noticed me yet as I just looked at him.
He had dark circles around his eyes. His clothes were wrinkly and his hair has grown out a bit. A small curl came out from his beanie now.

Suddenly, he refocused his gaze and finally saw me. He turned around quickly with a hand still on the sink.

"Oh, hey." He mumbled.

"Uh hi.." I said. How was I supposed to talk to him in a school restroom?

"So.. I was actually looking for you." I said.

"Oh really? How so?"

"I had to talk to you about some stuff," I sighed, "and by stuff I mean music. Look, I've never really been into making music. Sure, making covers and playing the bass is cool. But yesterday night you showed me I really do love making my own stuff. Maybe you could call me up again when you record... Or hell, even write." I rambled.

Taylor slowly nodded and scratched his neck,
"Pshh... yeah! That's-that sounds good."

Awkward silence filled the air.

I patted my thighs, "right well... see you around." I said as he looked down nodding and walking out.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈
*****HAYLEY POV*****

"Have a nice pee?" I smirked at Jeremy who has just sat down.

"Of course." He stuck his tongue out at me.