chapter 1

The way my eyes see you,
Have not seen anyone else...

Have you ever won a car race or even had the car race, it makes you satisfied when you win with an inch.

Well when you are alone against twins than it's more like you won an Oscar award.

The ansari house was filled with the aroma of pure ghee chapatis and tea mixed, making everyone's mouth water.

After all razia ansari and dua ansari are the chef of the house so this was bond  to happen.

But only family men were home and the other boys were on race.

Two cars, one red bmw than one was Ferrari Portofino which were out just for this occasional morning race.

Clouds all over the sky warning everyone that it might rain anytime.

Two against one, raatib's car takes over as he raises the volume of the song to tease his twins.

But the twins were smart enough to sped the car as they too raise the volume of the song.

The song was same which was being played in two cars. Now both were in one lane.

Raatib lower his car window and rafid did the same, they both looked at each other with a smirk as if challenging each other.

But as raatib was the driver he took this chance and pressed the brake and was in front of twins and than his laugh echoed on the morning empty roads.

"Cheating!! Tibo!!"Rafid shouted making raatib laugh ten folds.

"Accept your defeat than" he shouted back Making the twins groan.

But as they were near the villa raatib slow down his car matching the twins car as not letting thier mother know.

Well if thier mother get to know about this they might have to sleep in the penthouse which they hate the most.

Without your mother's tasty desi food and love, sulking in a penthouse eating pizza with coke that too for two weeks. It's better not say anything.

Two cars enter the gates and than to the large garage which was anything but a garage.

It was as you entered a showroom of all the expensive cars or say collection of bmw and only bmw. Each and every car was here big  small ,large, tiny, every car!!

They parked the cars on the respective places and walked out than mocked each other.

However, this trio is known for the cars and pranks so they silently walked to the the door than hugged each like always and walked out of the garage to the main house.

These people are known for their generous nature and because of thier business and loyalty.

One ladies work for and other gents work for. They all work and always treat each other on every weekend  with food or gifts.

No one could stop the smile off from their lips as soon as rafid, rafif entered the house and sat on the his chair.

It was thier second day in the office by their faces anyone could say that they didn't remember about it.