chpater 27

I got lost in his eyes,
and it was the first time
I felt actually being found...

Nuha looked around to see dua with baby in hand, rameez ,rafid, rafif amd ammi abbu standing with sleepy faces .

Dua was patting at the baby back with rameez rafid and rafif speaking to cousins and everyone talking to one another.

"Why are they all here raatib?" Nuha asked looking at her family. Raatib who was doing something in phone 'hmmed' and they all stood waiting for something.

Ammi was looking excited among all. Nuha yawned looking at sky which indicated that it will pitter patter for more few minutes.

They all involved nuha in talks and like this half and hour flew in air waiting.

But than a huge new branded car drove in the gates of the villa with blind windows car huge black in color.

Everyone stopped thier eyes at the beauty of car which shone with drops of water of rain.

The door open slowing the atmosphere, there was suspense when the person was coming out.

Nuha narrowed her eyes focused at the person coming out while raatib walked to the car.

"Ishq mubarak dard mubarak tibu my tibu!! " Everyone heard loud cheerful voice of a man.

"Ishq mubarak dard mubarak tibu.." Raatib hugged the man nuha loathed to even hear the name of.

Raatib laughed while walking to her with the man nuha never wanted face.

There stood sufiyan dressed in tight shirt, black jeans boots at bottom with a green overcoat. Looking all build up with reflexed biceps. Laughing and talking to her husband.

Nuha gaped at raatib who stood in front of her still speaking to her enemy with that smile she loved.

Sufiyan turned to his baby sister taking her off guard he hugged her saying' ishq mubarak dard mubarak.'

Nuha looked at her husband who was trying his best to avoid her gaze.

Rafid and rafif exchange a look knowing that tsunami is on it's way now. Nuha looked to rafid who signalled her to stay calm. A havoc started in her mind and whole body. She wanted rub off his touch from her body.

"How are you baby sister?" Sufiyan asked holding her by shoulder bowing to her height.

She looked in eyes of sufiyan which spoke anything but concern for. Her eyes harden hands fisted while jaws clenched looking at his smiling filty face.

"Dead." She uttered too low for anyone to hear which widen his smile.

'Still same I guess....dead huh?" Sufiyan strengthen and greeted everyone but nuha found none to stand there.

She turned on her heels back to room. Her breathe coming short, face turned red with anger, eyes filled with unshed tears. She hated this. she hated this! she hated this.

She hated being a victim of such things which broke her at last after waiting for days of curiosity.

She walked to the terrace trying hard not to cry. She hated when she feel weak and starts cry but couldn't help it either.

She sat in one corner hugged her knees feeling hot tears escaping her eyes. She closed her eyes trying to stop and stay strong.

"It's not like he will take me away.... He can't do that. He can never lay a finger on me...... I will tell dia appi to come and take from here." Nuha mumbled.

"I will call her now....." Nuha looked around for her phone but remember that the phone is in room.

She closed her eyes sitting back on her place weeping silently.

She hated that man!she hated sufiyan mansoor.

She hated each and every person of mansoor including her.

She sat there thinking of ways to why raatib bought him here.

"Nuha! Nuha mera bacha idhar aao kaha ho yaar." She heard rafif calling her.

She looked up to see him standing at feet away looking around.

"Rafif......" She called him in broken voice. Rafif whipped his face to her and ran to her. She stood on her feet.

"Meri bachi kya hua yaar kyu bachiyon ki tarah aanson baha rahi ho haan?" Rafif said trying to make her smile but she cried harder.

"Rafif woh... He is back he will take me this time I don't wanna go there back please. Let me be here I will work for day and night but please don't let him take me please...." Nuha cried hugging him tightly. Rafif patted her head trying to calm her like those old days.

"He tried last time but failed, history will repeat again  nuha don't cry and let's have fun till he is here...."Rafid who was silent spoke while patting her back.

"Like old day nai?" Nuha asked looking at him hopefully. They both nodded with a sinister smirk.

Than they both stood there talking to nuha and planning as to what can help him cry his eyes out and run away.

********

Nuha walked to her room down rafif and rafid trying to encourage her. She gulped looking at the door. Her hands sweating as she held the doorknob.

She took few breaths trying to calm her nerves but before she could open the door itself open to reveal sufiyan with a harden face no emotions no smirk or smile.

He gave a glance to nuha and his eyes soften nuha raised her brows turning at the twin who were shocked ten folds than her.

He patted her head and walked out to guest room.

He turned to them they all still looking at him.

"Relax just wanted to say please don't play with my food this time. And baby sister please wear that smile of yours which flutter my heart." He said with a smirk of his.

"Apni behen se flirt karte sharam nahi aati aapko." Nuha found herself saying.

"Uff!! Aapko.itni izzat? Mera dill." Sufiyan kept his both hands over his chest with fake hurt expression.

Three of them fisted thier hands when raatib walked out glaring at him.

"Sufiyan walk to your room." He said sternly grasping nuha's hand.

Sufiyan held his hands in air nodding while walking to his room.

"Nuha. Inside. You both too." Raatib pulled nuha in followed by the twins.

Not knowing where this mess was taking them.
______________________________________