chapter 4

The way my eyes see you,
Have not seen anyone else...

Playing water ballons was a famous game in jannath.they all would take turns to throw and get soak in water till dia Or dua would not scold them.

Saher would throw one over rafid than one over rafif than nuha would throw one over saher than one over zaina and zaina would throw over the kids.

They all ran from one corner to another to save untill nuha change her target and threw one over rafid.

He glared her and threw one to her. She gasped and picked two and threw to him which hit his stomach he gasped like a lady and Than picked three and was about to throw over her but froze.

"Kya, pheko dar toh nahi gaye rafid?" Nuha asked with a smirk and picked one and threw rafif's way but he bent and the ballon hit his brother.

But it was not rafid, it was raatib with saim and furqaan. Who were entering jannath stood with wide eyes looking at his shirt which was all wet now.

He raise his head to see a scared nuha with guilty saher and zaina standing at some distance catching air after running whole ground floor of jannath.

"Saher what are you doing here?"Saim asked walking to saher while furqaan threw his coat over zaina's face.

"We just came to meet but than nuha and rafid started the game and-" rafif was intrupted by rafid.

"We didn't do anything, you all came so we let you join us." Rafid said making up a story.

"You! Walk to your room and change." Raatib command to nuha, and she ran for her dear life.

"But, aap log kyu aaye?' Zaina asked glancing between raatib and furqaan.

"We thought to get the bills paid today as sarfaraz would be out of city for one week."Raatib said trying to dry shirt while dusting his shirt.

"Go to her room she will get you the dryer." Saher said eyeing his wet part of shirt.

"No it might rain anytime I will leave." Raatib said.

"Koi nahi, car hain humare paas jao paani ka hissa dry karlo."Saher said and raatib nodded.

He walked to Sadia's room but saim again said in loud voice.

"Go to nuha mansoor's room and knock."Raatib groaned and climbed the stairs to nuha's room.

*************

Nuha walked in bathroom and quickly changed her clothes and than walked to her dress table to dry her hair but the knock stop her.

She sigh and walked to door to see raatib standing on her door.

She open the door wide open on seeing him and gave him her best smile.

Raatib gave a small smile and walk in to her and scanned it as if he was some sort of father who came to check on his daughter.

"You want something?"Nuha asked in low voice as she switch off the fan and closed the door.

"Urm.... Dryer?"  Raatib said which came as a question. Nuha nodded and walked to the table and pass him the dryer.

Raatib took it carefully as not to touch her but her action but him turn in red.

Nuha smirk when Raatib was taking the dryer she left the dryer before he could take but held it quick and thier fingers brushed.

He snatched the dryer from nuha who was smiling innocently.

He turned to mirror and lift his hand and dryer to his hair. Nuha giggled seeing him so flustered.

Raatib relised his mistake and clenched his jaws than lower his hand to the shirt and started to dry it.

Nuha walked to the her bed and started scrolling the insta. Laughing giggling or smiling.

Raatib who was done with his work saw nuha seated on bed, hair spread on her back and her face glowing with a smile.

A smile crept on his face seeing her happy for the first after so many months.

He kept the dryer on the table with a thud and turned with poker face. Nuha looked up and smiled.

"Done?" She asked with a smile and stood on feets walking to him.

"Waise I would not steal your earrings." Raatib commented in gentle voice.

"I know but I too need to dry my hairs, you see." Nuha explained bringing her long waist length hairs to her left front side.

"You would have done first miss." Raatib said with a smirk knowing the reason behind her kind nature.

"Ji woh shaitaan apna har kaam jaldi karta hai aapki tarah toh meine aapko karne diya. Aur mere pass bahot time hain for my long hairs." Nuha said mirroring his smirk.

Raatib bent an inch with smirk still on his face looking in her eyes which really did magic to his heart.they always do.

Black clashing chocolate brown.

nuha was lost in his features. His beard ,his eyes, his hairs, his lips in smirk all her favorite.

Raatib was looking in her eyes which wandered all over his face. His smirk widen when he notice a faint blush on her cheek.

They both were lost as if a boy seeing his future in front of him. Like he wants to hide her from the whole world and keep her just for him.

Nuha loving the thing that he was not angry with her today or just for this moment, she saw his calm side for the first time in her last five years.

They both bet their soulmates that they loved this side of each other and will charish till last breath

At this moment raatib's heart string moved for this bold yet shy girl.

***************

Both were down now after cleaning and changing in new and dry clothes.

Raatib was seated on sofa with his papers and nuha was seated on ground in front of raatib with the kids helping them with homework.

Rest all the people were sent to home by saim and raatib was said to stay with them knowing nuha would again start playing.

Raatib forced the kids and nuha to sit for homework. And he buried himself in his work.

Nuha huffed and stood and turn to him as if glaring him but when looked her way she softened her feature and asked in a sweet smile.

"Would like to have a coffee?"Raatib nodded and nuha walked to kitchen.
______________________________________