chapter 16

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

Everyone have thier priorities, some have girlfriend, some sister, some mother, some father, some brother, some besties Or some have thier grandparent even some give priority to  oldest person of the family.

But for an orphan, one have only them for priority, they don't have any brother, mother or father to be there for them on thier crucial day.

To be honest, even boys need a person behind him for this words to be said.they control themselves and show the strongest face.

But girls are not that strong enough to bear the pain if not having her family on her nikkah. They atleast while sitting beside her newly husband cry.

Nothing is easy for nuha here, she has been enjoying her life or say five years here but now when she wanted abbu here with her, she can't help but remember thier small, blur yet beautiful memories which she have till now.

She never felt this helpless till date, she even say no need for calling her family for her nikkah when ragheb asked. She was regretting her decision. She would have called them.

********

Raatib with his brothers were deciding on what to wear for his nikkah.

Raatib was done but the twin were taking time as they were  having hard time with shawl which was to be draped with the sherwani.

Whole ansari mansion was decorated, everything was lighted up and every corner contain balloons.

Nuha was fond of balloon so dua, saher and zaina decorated the mansion with balloons and fairy lights.

Raatib sat at a corner thinking about only one thing.

What will he do when nuha's family will arrive and take her away.

He really don't love Or like her but just because his buddy told him to marry her, he had to say yes for this alliance.

Rafid looked himself in full length mirror turning left to right and inspecting the sherwani.

Rafif was stood across him and inspect his outfit with a frown.

"Is it really going with the nikkah?" He asked rameez tried to calm himself.

"Nikkah tera nahi uska hain, waha sabhi intezaar kar rahe hain."Rameez stood there annoyed said.

"Haan we are done. Yaar yeh dupatte hona important hain kya?"Rafif turned and asked the designer who gave him a thin lip smile.

"It's fantabulous if you drape it sir." The designer suggested.

After half an hour both boys were satisfied with the outfit even the designer sigh in relief when the twin left from the shop.

The boys drove towards the venue in a decorated car. The venue was just nearby so they reached in fifteen minutes.

"Best of luck tibu we won't interfere your love but nuha is  a sister mine too. Remember this." Rafid looked dead serious when he uttered the words.