chapter 7

Kabhi tumhari yaad aati hain,
Kabhi tumhare khwaab aate hain,
Mujhe sataane ke tarike tumhe behisaab aate hain!!

Raatib was in his cabin looking for the file about the shipments which were about to come by tonight.

He glanced at his front to see rafid and rafif were doing something in rafif's phone. He sigh and stood from his seat.

Rafid who saw raatib walking to them pulled the device from rafif's hand and stuffed in his pocket. Raatib glared them.

"What you both are doing?"Raatib asked in stern voice staring at them. They gulped looking at each other.

"Tibo, we were selecting sherwani." Rafid replied with an innocent look.

"For what?"Raatib narrowed his eyes asking.

"Your wedding is around the corner remember?"Raatib rolled his eyes

"Who said?"Raatib asked sitting on table.

"You won't tibo?"Rafif asked

"Do your work as soon as possible, and stop that discussion please at least not here." Raatib walked to his table.

Raatib walked to his table to work but than distraction attacked his veins and his mind went where his heart belongs to.

Her smile, her those wavy hair which dance and move on thier own to annoy her, her those magical eyes shone whenever she sees him or his family, her dressing sense which he loved the most, the way she carries herself cannot be neglected.

The aura she holds around herself that can change the whole air in the room, the struggle she went through to keep herself happy and stood strong at any circumstances.

The way her eyes speaks her unsaid confession but he read them, the way she keep looking at him from a far distance and avoid him when he is near her makes him irked but he have to stop these all, for they and not for each other.

*************

Nuha was cooking brownies for kids,sadia was setting the house with the maids and talking to saher about something which was least bother to nuha.

She was humming and mixing the ingredients. when it was raining and you could have a piece of brownie with a hot cup of coffee, imagining about it makes her mouth watery.

She kept the batter in a tray than topped some choco chips over it and kept it in oven to bake.

"Dia appi I am in my room!!"Nuha said

walking to her room to change in something comfortable, she walked to her room which bought their,her and his memory in here back to her mind.

The way he spoke to her was so different unlike the way he use to. She shook her head and stepped further in room.

She washed her face than changed her clothes and tied her hair in a bun she was walked out of the room than to car.

She was waiting for the kids to walk out, after about five minutes the gates were wide open and one by one the kids walked out and sat in the car.

Than they all were seated and nuha drove to jannath while kids talked about the homework and what they did in class.

"Woh aiman toh hamesha mere peeche hi rehti hain, pata hain!!aaj mein chup chap apna work kar rahi thi aur usne maam ko jhooth bola ki mein maths ka work kar rahi ho. Appi!!aap kal usko marna aakar please." One of girl was talking about how she was pissed about something in her class

"Nahi, bache waisa nahi karte aap chup rehna aur ek din woh apne aap aapko satana chodh degi."Nuha said and took a turn.

"Poora saal hone ko aaraha hain aur aapka answer change nahi hua hain." Nuha rolled her eyes and looked back to see another girl who was in tenth of school was smiling innocently.

"You shut you mouth and let me handle hm?" Nuha warned her which made the girl giggle.

"Okay I baked the brownies for you all okay?"

"Yahhh!!!" All shouted in the car.

"But you will get after you eat the lunch okay?" Everyone whined and looked sad. Nuha shook her head and drove in to jannath.

They all walked in to see sadia setting the table for lunch, all walked to her and kissed her cheek.

"Go fresh n up than come here." Sadia announced and all ran to thier rooms.

***************

"Raatib!" Dua walked in to his room to see him praying.

"Dinner is ready come after you are done."Saying this dua walked out.

Raatib stood on his feet, his lips moving as he recite the surah, he bowed till his knee than stood, than went in sajdah than recited some verses.

He did his salam from right and left than did tasbeeh.

He than raised his hands to his Almighty to ask and complain about his worries and thanked him for what he have now.

Once he was done he stood and walked to dinning room and joined everyone.

"So what you decided?" Razia asked once he was in sight of her eyes.

"I need time mommy." Raatib said in tied voice and sat on his seat.

"What's there to think sweetheart, she is beautiful and honoured lady just say yes hmm?" Razia tried to spill yes from his lips.

"Mommy,she is really not the one I want."Raatib tried his best to cover the topic.

"Why, say us the reason...." Dua piped in looking concerned.

"Bhabhi,she is really not for me I can say it." Raatib smiled weekly and said those words.

"She is the one for you sweetheart"Razia said. Raatib sighed and bowed his head.

"give him some time." Ragheb put an stop on the discussion.

Achaa, we have quran khaani tomorrow you have time till than, and say me the answer. They too will be here." Razia announced after some time.

"Ammi give some more time."Raatib pleaded.

"No till tomorrow and that's final." Rafid said acting like ragheb.

Raatib sucked a sharp breath with clenched jaws and walked without having his dinner.

"Raatib your food!"Dua yelled as they all looked his retreating figure.

"I don't wanna have it anymore." He said in anger and walk to his room.

"Let me go!"Rameez took his place and walked behind him.
______________________________________