chapter 23

I am bad at maths but I can give the value you deserve!

Nuha was seated in one of the car, she  came out with raatib's cousin for a drive and ice cream treat. It was pitter pattering out

Rafid with his one cousin  was in the parlour to get ice creams for the crew waiting out.

All the cousin surrounded around the  car in which nuha was seated. Pushing each other and sitting in each other's lap just to ask the bride questions. Well, the perks of being a bride.

"So, how was the night?"One of the cousin asked, she was the only one who would ask questions.

"Night was dark with moon and stars in the sky enjoying each other company."nuha gave a smart answer to which rafif and the crew rolled thier respected eyes.

"Nuha, how was he?" She asked again, nuha's smile widen. She eyed everyone with mischief.

"Umm....... He didn't had fever nor he was coughing, you all met him this morning I guess."This made each person in the car groan.

"Ek din mein, uss insaan ka itna influence, uff allah!!" Nuha giggled.

"Ice cream is here people!!" Rafid announced loudly gaining everyone attention. They jumped and walked to the boys.

Rafid however found his way to his bhabhi jaan and sat beside her, he passed her the ice cream.

Nuha smiled and took from him, they all talked and again Investigated nuha to which she gave answers which everyone hated to hear.

Than they drove to villa back on the way they saw thier enemy ubaid's mate.

All stared to them till they pass them, rafid and nuha shared a look.

"Why are they all in a market, that too in ladies one, strange!" Rafif comment but they all shrugged it away and enjoyed thier drive in light rain.

********

Raatib looked around to find a perfect locket chain for his wife, he had bought five shawls and was now looking for the best piece of locket.

It was so hard to get one for his wife be it shawl or anything, according to him nothing could match nuha.

But you did everything to shatter her heart. His mind mocked.

He was looking around the shops and this was the fifth shop for jewelry. He tried to take a watch but remember that she doesn't wear one.

He tried to get an earrings than remember that she had many, he than thought of a nose ring but than that would  be best if she choose that herself, he didn't had that much knowledge about that.

Lastly he decided on taking a locket, he looked for many different pieces but nothing caught his eyes.

He sighed and walked in to the last shop in that place hoping to get what he want.

He looked around, one salesman came stood in front of him.

"How may I help you sir?" He asked with a formal smile.