chapter 20

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

Raatib walked and sat in his balcony seat sighing

It killed him, it stabbed him, it pierced his heart, it was as if it will take his soul this time.

He had always kept his safe distance from nuha, he never thought this day will come where she will be seated on his bed as his wife.

He never thought that his best buddy's sister will be his wife. He always took nuha as a guest in jannath who always waited for her family.

Their life was almost same, they both were left alone in most important phase of life. They expect thier family to help but they don't.

There was someone for raatib who looked for him with more love and cherished him.

Raatib always looked up to that man who was more generous, steel face with heart of gold, who always does his work with calmness and patience.

Raatib always wanted to be like him but couldn't, he failed today. He failed.

That man was sweet and always kept his wife happy but raatib didn't.

Where he knew nuha will shatter in pieces he broke her.

When raatib knew that nuha wanted a night of happiness he broke her dreams.

He with his filthy mouth, killed nuha, he bought tears in her eyes at the very first night of thier marriage.

He failed, he did a sin by forcing her to walk out this room.

The room which should be thier den of sweet memories, where they could shared some ups and downs and help themselves.

Where they could cuddle to sleep, have romantic memories, some flirting or pick up lines to make her blush or see each other happy.

He killed his and her beautiful memories and plans by saying those words.

He should have hugged her, kissed her forehead and wear her that necklace he bought for his wife this morning.

He would have prayed with her tonight and cuddle till sleep if not that call.

That one call, that one freaking call changed each and every single thing, it pulled raatib from his moment.

Oh how happily he wanted to marry her and was on cloud nine when sufiyan said him to do so.

Yes, raatib was angry because he wanted nuha to marry the man she loved. Which was him, he knew he wanted her to accept her feeling and come to him and confess. Weird right?

When his mother told him nuha's name his heart dropped so he went to his room to calm himself.

Than he thought to call sufiyan and ask for an advice. That night even sufiyan said that it is good for them.

You should marry nuha, she will be save and happy in your arms, you know her, she know you, you both have an understanding, and have that calmness so why not and you be happy having a wife like nuha mansoor. She will crown you as her king.

Than he said yes and than again that damn call from sufiyan said that his parents and gonna take her away which sort of killed his heart, he wanted nuha in his arms so he did what was correct for them.

But than again it was said that he need to wait and keep a distance from nuha.

Nuha mansoor was a girl whom raatib never liked because she always made him feel the same. Lonely.