chapter 5

The way my eyes see you,
Have not seen anyone else...

Raatib was seated and nuha was in kitchen  preparing coffee or say ignoring the man who was with her and her kids.

She hated the fact that rafif and rafid had to leave because they played. Cherry on the top was saim said this raatib to stay. The one who always stay silent when she is around.

She heated the milk and till the milk heats she started whipping the coffee and sugar in a cup.

Nuha poured the hot milk in cups and kept them in serving tray. She walked to where all were seated and pass him a cup which he took with a nod.

They both did thier work and sip the coffee. Raatib glanced nuha as he taste the coffee. She sure did something in it. It was sweet yet strong. Miracle for him.

Nuha looked towards the door waiting for  sadia and sarfaraz to enter as it was almost the time they should return. She pout and picked her phone to call them but raatib phone rang. She turn to him than glance his phone.

"Dia." Raatib said before picking the phone and answer the call.

"So what?......... Fine." Raatib cut the call and sigh. Nuha got curious and turned fully to raatib.

"Kya hua?" She asked curiously. Raatib looked her way and bent to her.

"They are not coming tonight." Raatib informed making nuha more confused.

"They are staying at afi's place." Raatib elaborate while eye rolling.

"Yeh kya baath hui?" Nuha murmured  irked.

"Kyu, tumhe kya hua?"Raatib asked joining nuha on ground.

"Nahi kuch nahi. Abh bore hoga na." Nuha said with a gloomy face.

"Kyu bore hoga?" Raatib asked.

Aap ho isiliye nuha so wanted to say but gulped the truth and smile.

"Dia aapi ki yaad aati hain na." Nuha lied and Raatib nodded and turn to the kids who were still writing something.

"When are they gonna sleep?"Raatib asked leaning to nuha.

She glanced his face and replied.

"By  ten thirty." She informed raatib nodded and picked his phone.

Nuha peaked in his phone to see what he was upto but he caught her and she turned the other way cursing herself.

"I am calling to raatib nuha." Raatib said mistaking  rameez name's with his.

"Hain?" Nuha turned to him and he looked back in his phone.

"I mean I was calling to rameez to say that I will come by eleven when these kids will sleep." He correct himself making nuha gulp her laugh.

"Haan bhai I  will return home by eleven" Raatib informed rameez over phone after greeting. Rameez said something making raatib laugh loudly scaring the kids.