epilogue!!

A soul like yours is impossible to find, please be mine forever..

Nuha sighed audibly rolling her eyes. But ask if raatib was affected by that. No

He was seated in room with a serious face all clean and tidy asking the doctor.

"Is is really common?" The doctor sighed done with this question.

"Yes sir, she was stressed and having so much of heavy meal led to the heartburn. Nothing else." The doctor explained calmly for the umpteenth time.

"Is it really?" Raatib asked again. The doctor tried her best to act calmly and nodded with professional smile.

"So nothing serious right doctor?" Before doctor could speak sufiyan who was seated on bed corner threw a tissue box over him.

"Good job throw something from my side too." Nuha said giving him a hard stare.

"What?can't I clarify my doubts." Raatib  asked defensely

"Kyu school mein ho tum? Doctor please take your leave before he ask Something else please this way." Sufiyan walked out with the doctors.

"Raatib please pick any dress for me, I am hell confused what to wear.I searched but could not get one."  Nuha pleaded raatib leaned back and said

"You have so many wear anything."

"Yeah but they are not going with the event." Nuha said with a pout.

"We just got married a month ago you have so many wear anything you want to zalima." Raatib said with a frown

"No, let's get something from out please nothing is-" Nuha was interrupted

"Let me see!" Raatib stood and walked in to get a mini heart attack. Even he didn't got this much of money than her clothes.

"They are so many nuha!"Raatib exclaimed.

"Okay... How about that red one?" Raatib asked holding a dress.

"That is scarlet, it's too heavy." Raatib walked in and came out with another one.

"This white one?"Nuha rolled her eyes.

"That One is off white and Ammi will scold me if I wear white before a year of wedding" Raatib huffed and walked in.

"Okay how about this? Raatib came with a beautiful teal dress with hopefull face." Nuha stared at the dress for more than a minute.

She smiled and  flew a kiss to raatib who kept a hand over his chest dramatically.