chapter 3

The way my eyes see you,
Have not seen anyone else...

After giving the cups nuha walked to the terrace which was still wet and it was still pouring lightly but she do never care.

All she cared was about her family, her dia appi and her afi and lastly raatib.

These people matters everything to her she can't imagine her life without them.

She sat on the small chair kept in shade and sipped the coffee and smiled as the memories of when she felt something for him.

The day was same like all pouring and wet she was doing her some work with sarfaraz whom they call afi.

When suddenly raatib came in fury and threw his bag on floor and was walking back and forth.

His two other brother came behind him but he was too angry to see nuha.

Raatib ran his fingers through his thick silky hairs and closed his eyes to calm his anger. Nuha gulped and glanced sarfaraz to see him looking her way already.

They share a smile and nuha stood slowly and walked to get three glasses of water and first aid kit.

She heard some yell and concluded that they were having an argument. She sigh and took slow steps towards raatib who was seated on the single sofa.

She walked to him slowly,sat on her knees and felt him getting stiff. She passed him a glass which he gulped in one go and banged on the table which made nuha flinch.

She calm her nerves and took some cotton than dipped in the detol than turned to raatib and slowly forward her hand to wipe the  blood off his corner of lip.

She could feel his breath on her face and heat radiating off him which made her warm when he bent to her slightly.

Her heartbeat was  on another pace and her fingers turned cold, it was not like they met first time but she acknowledged him now.

She felt her heartstrings moved for first time and till they would move when they have eye contact or even when she would hear his name.

She sipped her coffee and her eyes shone with tears when her mind waver to when she heard that he was sufiyan's best buddy.

They all were seated and for the first time she visited ansari mansion all dressed up as saher and her were returning from warehouse and Raatib stood from the table when his phone rang..

And he took his name, the name she never wanted to hear, the name that made her survive like an orphan when she is not.

She sigh not wanting her mind to go further in history as she hate history be it her's or be it any sort of.

She sigh and walk to kitchen and washed her cup and walked to her room for she can now sleep with peace as she had taken her sweet poison name raatib.

***********

Next morning bought many happiness for nuha for she woke all by herself and time was ten thirty.

With a smile she choose her outfit and walked in the bathroom and did her morning routine and than changed in clothes than wore her jewel.gave herself a look in mirror.

Everyone were seated and kids were doing the  homework while the dia appi and afi were helping them as nuha was sleeping.

"Aslamualaikum!" She greeted in loud and enthusiastic voice with a smile as she ran to her dia appi.

"You will have lunch directly miss." She said in stern voice hugging nuha and she nodded.

Than out of nowhere sarfaraz shift near nuha and nudged her. She frown and looked his way.

"Will you look after kids for tonight miss."Nuha nodded with frown and afi smile.

"Dia,why don't we go for shopping today? "Sarfaraz asked looking at dia.

"No, we already have many. Was dia answer." Both roll thier eyes.

"Dia appi we have clothes not dress." Nuha said as if stating a fact.

"Nuha, bana banaya kaam na bigad please! "sarfaraz whisper to nuha. She rolled her eyes and sat silently.

"Dia we need to get them some shoes we can get it now. " tried last time and dia nodded.

"Oye, call rafid or saher.' Sarfaraz commanded and walked to his room.

Nuha smirk and dialled rafif's number and added zaina too.

"Hello" came the male voice.

'Hello haan suno aaj three tak yaha aajao aur saher aur zaina ko bhi pick karlena ok?" Nuha said in one go.

"Kyu woh jaa rahe hain kya?" Saher who was with  zaina asked.

"Ji aapi." Nuha said contolling he excitement.

"Ok we will,but fill those ballons." With this rafid cut the call and everyone did the same.

"Nuha you called them?"Dia asked while walking out of her room.

"Yes aapi, they will be here by three." Nuha informed while dancing from inside.

"Ready?" Sarfaraz asked while coming out of his room.

"Hayee! kya marne ka irada hain dia?" Sarfaraz asked walking to her which she ignore and walked to car.

Nuha smiled and than found that all the kids were looking her way. She smiled than ran to her room

She open the drawer which was beside her bed and picked the water balloons packet than walked to her washbasin to fill those ballons.

As she fill the ballons she knoted them and kept it in a bucket this was done till rafif walked in her room.

"Fifi done!!" Nuha said and walked  out with two buckets.

The both gave a mischief wicked smile and walked to the stair and looked down to see saher, zaina and rafid were standing .

Rafif filled a bucket with water and threw  it over the three of them.

They gasped and looked up seeing them laugh. And the next thing was all jannath was filled with laughter, groans and splashes of water.

Saher would throw one over rafid than one over rafif and than nuha would throw one over saher than one over zaina and zaina would throw over the kids.

They all ran from one corner to another to save untill nuha change her target and threw one over rafid.

He glared her and threw one to her. She gasped and picked two and threw to him. Than he picked three and was about to throw over her but froze.

"Kya, pheko dar toh nahi gaye rafid?" Nuha asked with a smirk and picked one and threw rafif's way but he bent and the ballon hit his brother.

But it was not rafid, it was raatib with saim and furqaan.
______________________________________