chapter 11

Mujhe mohabbat ki bimaari na hoti, agar joh tum itni piyari na hoti...

Nuha walked to her room without uttering a word. This scared sadia.

Nuha walked in her room and close the door and stood near it for second.

Is it true?

They will live together?

Raatib will be with her every morning?

Hayeee!! Nuha twirled on her toes with a huge smile on her lips. There was no limit to her happiness.

Nuha and raatib's name will be taken together........

This was so surreal that bought butterflies in her stomach just at the thought.

Raatib will be her husband!!

Nuha twirled and fell on bed with a thud and that smile was still on her lips.

"Alhamdulillah, shuriya Allah miya." Nuha said lowly looking at her ceiling.

She giggle just at the thought of raatib with her. This will be best the thing which will happen to her.

*******

Raatib stood there in his room all relaxed doing his work in his laptop.

His phone pinged with a text, he picked the device and saw it was sufiyan.

Bro, need something to say

What??

We are in a mess

You are always in mess, your are a mess.

Come on bro I serious.

What is it say than

Actually, father wants nuha back in here.

The words froze raatib and his world. This is some sort of joke. He won't let anyone take-

"Tibu,woh kal baath paki ke liya kya pehenre hoon?" Rafid barged in raatib sat straight an covered his tensed face.

"Ammi, baba kaha hain rafid?" Raatib asked

"Down in lounge." Rafid answered and raatib was on his feet to walk where his parents were.

On reaching he saw how everyone were laughing and talking among each other. He took this risk and walked to them.

"Ammi, abbu... Woh kehna tha ke we need to hurry for wedding." He said in heartbeat.

Everyone gaped at him, as if he was some sort of  alien. He looked over all and saw how shocked they were. He sighed. He should have not give them these shocks.

"Ammi can just have a grand nikkah please."This time raatib tried to take it slow.

"control yourself  raatib,  relax" rafif kept a hand over his shoulder everyone chuckled.