chapter 26

I got lost in his eyes,
and it was the first time
I felt  actually being found...

Nuha entered the room and hit the bed with a thud over her face sighing audibly, exhaustion taking a toll over her.

Raatib shook his head chuckling while taking out his watch seeing his over dramatic wife.

"Tired?" Nuha gave raised her head giving him  a pointed look before turning to her back staring at the ceiling.

"I am happy raatib" nuha said slowly in soft voice still gazing at the fan.

"Me too nuha" raatib came and sat near her head looking at her beautiful face which contain minimum make up.

"Let's sleep it late and tomorrow is the day when I will say you the most important thing okay? " Raatib wiggled his brows and walked to change his outfit

"You said it's tonight......" Nuha whined.

"After clock hits twelve it's tomorrow nuha. now close you eyes and have a dream full sleep."  Nuha rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed.

"I will change than go to bed liar!" Nuha said stranding on  her one feet while one on bed and walk  to  change her heavy clothes.

"Allah!!it's been really  two days and we survived alhamdulillah." Raatib said loudly looking up. Nuha stood on door glaring him.

She banged the door which almost stopped raatib's heartbeat.

Raatib loves his room to moon and back, he can never think of destroying his any belonging in room.

He always had this gentleness to anything but nuha always took advantage of this thing by banging door, keeping his perfume  unarranged, spraying perfume hastly and many more.

Raatib sighed looking at the time which said that it's only eleven at night. He need to sleep at least for half an hour before seeing that man in his home and nuha for sure will slaughter him.

Nuha jumped over bed and turned to him with closed eyes and grin on lips.

"Good night raatib...."Raatib heard his wife in sweet yet tired voice.

"Shaba bakhair nuha...." Raatib kissed her forehead and laid beside her.

Nuha gaped at him with wide open eyes shocked as to what he just did.

"Nuha I wanna ask you something?" Raatib asked in slow voice eyes shut. Nuha hmmed.

"You will never leave me right?" Nuha just overcome his forehead kiss was again in shock as to what had gotten in him.

"You want me to go?' Nuha asked anger bubbling up in her. Raatib chuckle before shaking his head in denial.

"I want you beside me this way, every night till I get old in sixties. Both of sleeping this way, you speaking non stop while I hear and we both laugh together." Raatib confessed imagining it all behind his closed eyes.

"But you said you never wanted-"

"Nuha!!I had my reasons that night zalima" Nuha glared hard at his relaxed frame for a second.

Next minute raatib felt something heavy over him, he frowned and open his eyes. His heart stopped seeing nuha this closed with anger flaring in her eyes.

"You want me only till your sixties and than you want me shut up till you open up and cherry on top you want everything to know related me. Zalima ke zalim yeh kaha ka insaaf hain?" Nuha asked gripping his collar of shirt

Raatib didn't heard a single word she uttered but the movement of her lips, her those beautiful eyes glaring hard on him, her body flushed to him.

The world for raatib froze seeing her this way and from this angle. He could here his heart beat, her breath fanning his face their nose touching with  moon light illuminating the room and her face.

Raatib bought his hands to her waist hesitate as to what will she do in return.

"Raatib I married you because I love you not because you are a man of this family, I loved you since the day I saw over there seated in anger and blood oozing from this lips of your and this eyes brow."She confessed trailing her finger tenderly from his right eyes brow to his lips. She softly ever so slowly run her tumb to his lower lips.

Raatib looked at her, her exhaustion long forgotten but he tighten his finger on her waist but it was too late for that.

Nuha took the initial and kept her lips over his feeling his warm rough lips beneath her soft  cold one. They both closed their eyes at the warmth of each other.

Nuha trailer her slender fingers to his thick  messed hairs, while raatib kissed back more fiercely compare to her soft fierce one. He bought his hands to her nape and pulled her deepening the kiss. Raatib changed the position and came on top his zalima.

They both break the kiss grasping for the air. Nuha didn't open eyes while raatib gazed at her  joining their head looking from where she got so much of courage to kiss him first. That too the best one.

"Nuha..... I never knew you could work so fierce, things are really gonna be fun if you really keep this up." Raatib said at her blushing face amused.

"Now we are shy aren't we?" He tilted his head smiling. Nuha slapped his chest and pulled him in hug.

"You didn't answer me which made me mad and it......." Nuha trailed off and felt him laughing through vibration.

Now, if you get angry you will kiss me? Huh? Than every night you have to be ready to kiss me nai?" Raatib made her top him. And found his way to her crook of neck.

"Raatib ....."he smiled against her skin and kissed where he gave her a love bite.

"Nuha now the time is up let's go down and meet for whom you and I were waiting." Raatib said while taking nuha to washroom.

They both changed in decent clothes and walked down.

"Nuha drape shawl it rained while you were kissing me." Nuha looked away taking out the shawl from the wardrobe and drape it.

They both walked down in lounge to see everyone standing there.

Nuha frowned as to what made them stand here.
______________________________________