chapter 31

A soul like yours is impossible to find, please be mine forever..

The ansari villa was filled with laughter, aroma of tasty food, love and strength.

Nuha sat between her parents, raatib beside his father-in- law while sufiyan sat in one corner of huge room. He wanted to be with his family but didn't had the courage so stood alone.

Saher who walking out of the kitchen saw him standing staring at the crowd. She walked to him.

"What happen?" Saher asked in her soft comforting voice

"Oh nothing." Sufiyan looked at his feets.

"Hmm.... Standing in one corner staring at your father mother and sister is something. Say me." Saher urged him to speak up

"Well nuha won't like me there she is happy now. I am good here." Saher nodded

"You sister nuha won't mind you there. Come sit with us." Sufiyan tried to refuse but saher dragged him.

"Yeh janab ko bhi shirkat karo bhai!" Saher said gaining everyone's attention.

"Arrey kyu nahi sit here...." Nuha said pointing him to sit beside thier mother.

He turned to saher who nodded him. He smiled and sat beside his mother they all sat having snacks.

Raatib stared at nuha who was laughing at something rafid said. He felt proud of his wife. She was trying hard to keep her fear in whenever her mother touched her or spoke near her.

This was nuha's fear which she was hiding in her. She really don't sit among the people she doesn't trust and always stick to her house.

So it was getting difficult for her to sit with them.

But what made raatib happy was he met his long lost love today. The man he always looked up to. The man who grow raatib in this person.

He met that person who happen to be nuha's father. What a coincidence it was and he was on cloud nine to meet him.

"Raatib you know who gave you tibu name?"Ragheb asked looking at raatib.

"Who?" Rafid jumped on his seat excited.

"That man is sitting beside you my boy." Ragheb laughed while confused nuha looked everywhere.

"Baby sister is curious I guess." Sufiyan comment with a smirk.

"Well your baba was your father-in-law's mate some years ago. So he looked after raatib for years." Nuha was shocked which was indeed for twins too.

"Dua you knew about this?"  Nuha asked looking at Dua

"Well, I was five than so I know. Everything. How they use to be with each other all time." Dua replied with a smile.

"All time!! They even forgot that I use to around them Allah! this boy really was not easy to look after. Do you know what he did?" Nuha's mother started.

"What?!"Everyone asked knowing it will embarrass the man beside nuha's father.

"That one day we all were doing our work I was cooking and him working just for half an hour. I didn't know what upset him. raatib walked in the room and shut the door. When I was done your father came asking where the boy is. I said I didn't knew." Everyone got curious and listen with all concentration.