chapter 17

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

It was time of farewell which bought tears in every girl's eyes .

Nuha and raatib stood and walked down the stage raatib forward his hand for her.

She kept her small cold hand in his warm one. The contact erupt the butterflies in nuha's tummy.

"You are so cold." Raatib whispered. Nuha nodded.

They walked to the doors, sadia came and hugged nuha this did something to her and she breakdown in tears.

They both stood hugged each other and cried for few minutes. Sadia pulled back. Nuha wipped her tears and hugged safi who patted her head with unshed tears in eyes.

They walked out with sadia beside nuha and raatib in other side.

Raatib helped nuha to settle in car than shut the door, safi hugged him while everyone settle in other cars.

"Take care of her, best of luck." Safi said

"It's not like I am going to write some exam for you best of luck." Raatib mumble and walked to his side and revive the engine.

Every car was followed out of the hall, nuha was still sobbing. Raatib drove to the high way where it was dark

He took out some tissues and passed nuha. She was so busy with crying that she didn't saw him gaving tissues.

Raatib peeked to see her face but failed. He stopped the car on a side and switch on the car light.

Nuha was on hiccups by now, raatib turned to his wife kept his head over her head which was covered with ghunghat. Inaayat stiff and stifle her sob but couldn't which lead to her crying, she shake and cried harder.

Raatib sighed and waited till she stopped crying and wiped her face with tissues kept in front of her by her husband.

"It's all because if you, you made us all cry, you did all if these you are the solely responsible for our broken heart." Nuha said with anger laced in her voice.

Raatib fold his hands and listen her with patience while looking at her.

"Don't look at me, you made all of us sad and now you need-"

"Have some water."Raatib Intrupted her and forward a bottle of water.

She took the bottle and sipped slowly while raatib kept gazing her. She turned pink under his gaze.

"Now listen, take few breathes and calm your nerves stop crying. We will talk when we reach the room." Raatib said and revive his car nuha nodded.

But who knew tonight was only filled with games and fun.

When they reach the mansion everyone were already present and waiting for them.

Saher and dua helped the bride to come out of the car. She was so tired with the dress but though that they will anyway sleep but this was not yet.

Raatib walked in first while girls walked behind them.

Raatib walked and looked around the huge living room which was all set and screamed that they are plenty of games to be played tonight.