chapter 9

Kabhi tumhari yaad aati hain,
Kabhi tumhare khwaab aate hain,
Mujhe sataane ke tarike tumhe behisaab aate hain!!

The whole house was pitch silent as everyone were in thier room to sleep or having their personal time.

But one person was standing in front of his parents room in deep thoughts.

Is he doing this for him? Will it help him in future? Will he be happy? Will she be happy?

No answer were there, his mind was numb, he veins were freezed he was trying to knock on the door. For what?

To say his parents about his thought on this topic. This was so awkward and he was being so shy to talk about this to his family. What will he say? Huh?

Like, 'I wanna marry her!'Seriously? It looks so vulgar.

Or, 'I will marry her if she want!'What if she say no,than?

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door slowly finally mustering up his courage. A faint voice hit his hear.

"Come!"A manly voice. Raatib shivered and twisted the knob, walked in and saw that her mother was praying while his father was on bed.

when he entered and they looked at him with a frown.

"I have decided."He announced and they both stood.

"What is it?" Razia asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Ammi....."Raatib took a deep breath and looked at his father. He nodded.

"I will say yes". Raatib sighed when uttered those words.

"Shukarallah!!"Razia grinned and than hugged raatib. He smiled nervously and walked to his father.

"Allah tumhe hamesha khush rakhein."They both hugged.

"Kya answer hain?" Rafif stood near door and asked in hurried voice.

"It's a yes." Razia kept a hand over her cheek and gushed happily.

Rafif and rafid with dua hotted loudly while rameez hugged raatib with chuckle.

"Now I will sleep please." Raatib announced and walked out of the door but rafid and dua held his either hands and pulled him in room.

"Arrey!!" Rameez and razia yelled looking at raatib who was about to fall over his face.

"Santa Claus ho?" Dua asked with a smirk.

"Matlab?"Rafif asked with a frown.

"Khushi di aur chal diye." Rameez explained and sat beside his father enjoying the show.

"Ladki ka naam?" Dua asked wriggling her brows. Rameez snorted.

"You know Dua."Raatib whined like a kid.

"Say it na!"Rafid rafif and Dua whined the way he did.

"Stay like this then."Raatib said and yawned.

"Boldo na raatib" razia urge him to say the name.

"Kiska naam?" They all rolled thier eyes. Raatib grinned showing his set of teeth.

"Aapki would be wife ka!" Dua and rafid yell near his ear,he laughed loudly.

"Would be wife ka kya?" Raatib asked with a smirk looking at rameez. They all huffed.