Chapter 2

Other than the occasional small talk with Thor, I didn't really talk much at dinner. The team didn't seem like they wanted to make me say anything about me or what happened. And I was fine with that.

After dinner, I went back into my room to attempt to learn that Asgardian spell Thor was telling me about.

After many, many attempts, and a lot of frustration, I was finally able to get the spell down.

My skin was no longer a deep shade of blue, my eyes were no longer blood red, and my hair had changed from its frosty white color to a (y/h/c) color. I looked like a mortal.

There was a knock at my door. I was met by Steve as I opened it.

"Y/n? Is that you?" He asked, confused.

"Yes. It's me." I let out a small laugh.

"How did you-"

"It's a spell. Thor told me about it, so I figured I would try it out." I informed. Steve nodded. "Did you need something?"

"Uhh yes, actually. The team was going to watch a movie and we were wondering if you wanted to join." He asked.

"Sure." I replied and walked out.

We walked down to the previous sitting area we had been in earlier. The rest of the team was already sitting down with a bunch of food piled onto a table in the center of all the sofas.

A man with curly, dark brown hair and glasses caught my eye. He stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm Bruce Banner. You must be Y/n." He held his hand out for me to shake. Just as I reached my hand out to shake his hand I was interrupted by shouting.

"Y/N DON'T!" Clint yelled.

I jumped back.

"She's fine, Barton. Have you not noticed her new form?" Thor asked.

"No, actually. I didn't. How are you doing that?" Clint asked.

"Thor gave me a spell to use. It masks my Jotun form and reduces my cold touch so I won't freeze anyone by accident." I informed.

"Okay. I'll make sure to remember that." He laughed a little.

The team looked at me and admired my new look.

I don't look entirely different. I still have my own distinctive features. My skin was now (y/s/c). My eyes were (y/e/c). And my hair was now (y/h/c).

"So Thor mentioned something about you being a Frost Giant. How old are you exactly?" Tony inquired.

"Well that depends. I'm technically 1,050. But I'm around eighteen in mortal years." I told him.

"And I thought Capsicle and Point Break over here were old." He gestured to Thor and Steve.

"What do you mean? Steve is mortal isn't he?"

"I'm a super soldier. I'm still a mortal but I've got some enhanced abilities. I was frozen for 70 years. Which is another reason I don't look my age. I'm technically around 94."

"She didn't ask for a life story Cap." Tony interrupted.

"Are we going to watch a movie or not?" Natasha reminded.

Everyone sat back down and Tony started the movie.

I sat on the couch with Thor and Clint. They were really the only people that I trusted so far. None of the others gave me a reason not to trust them. I was just more comfortable with the God and the arrow guy.