Chapter 33

(A/n: contains smut)

With the blink of an eye, it was already New Year's Eve. We stayed up and waited until midnight and screamed at the top of our lungs. I didn't understand this holiday and neither did Loki. However, we did enjoy kissing each other once the clock struck twelve.

Nothing really happened the days after New Year's. We arrived back at the tower without anything major happening. We were glad to see that the tower and the city were still in tact when we got back.

I'm currently waiting in Loki's room for him to get done with my surprise. He said it was the gift he couldn't give me on my birthday while at the cabin.

Loki opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Is it ready?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes." Loki responded and took my hand, leading me out of his room and into mine.

I looked around and found a small tank looking object under my TV which was hanging on the wall.

I walked over to the tank. Inside, were two small baby turtles.

I looked up to Loki who had a shit eating grin on his face.

"You got me two turtles?!"

Loki nodded.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, almost knocking him down by tackling him with a hug.

I broke the embrace and knelt down so that the tank rested at my direct line of vision.

"What should I name them?" I asked Loki.

"That's up to you." Loki responded. "As long as you don't give them some ridiculous mortal name."

I laughed and looked back to the turtles. Everytime turtle one would get close to turtle two, turtle two would move away and hide in a dark corner, waiting for turtle one to walk past so turtle two could leap on him.

As I was watching, turtle one moved past turtle two and turtle two ran into turtle one, knocking him off the rock and into the water. Turtle one resurfaced and quickly swam away from turtle two, afraid of being ambushed again.

A smirk made its way onto my face as I looked up to Loki. "Thor and Loki."

"What?"

"I'm naming them Thor and Loki and you can't talk me out of it." I stated with a childish smile.

Loki huffed with a slight smile and I stood up, walking over to him.

I put one of my hands on the back of his head and pulled it down, crashing my lips into his.

He kissed back passionately soon gave up on leaning down and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his body and deepened the kiss. He grabbed my thighs and walked forward a few feet.

My back hit the wall and Loki moved his mouth from mine, down to my jaw.

I moved my head, giving him more access to my neck and jawline. He trailed hungry kisses down my neck and onto my collarbone which was exposed by my tank top.

I let out a soft moan and ran my fingers through Loki's raven colored hair. Loki moved his lips back to mine and tightened his grip on my thighs.

Thor barged in the room. "Lady Y/n, are you alright? I heard a noise co-" Thor started but paused when his vision landed on Loki and I.

Loki loosened his grip on me as I unwrapped my legs from around his body, replanting my feet on the ground.

"I'm fine Thor." I voiced as I fixed my tank top. Thor smirked before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

I let out a slight laugh as Loki did the same. I walked over to my door and locked it to prevent another incident like that from happening again.

"Where were we?" He asked as a devilish smirk spread across his face.

I returned the smirk and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as my lips returned to his.

His hands snaked around my waist and played with the hem of my tank top before lifting over my head and throwing it on the ground.

I pulled him by his tie and crashing his lips into mine as I removed it. His lips traveled to my neck once more as I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders, exposing his bare and muscular chest.

I tugged on his belt as his lips moved up to my jaw. I let out a moan and pulled his belt from the loops of his pants, throwing it on the floor.

His hands traveled to my pajama shorts and slipped them off as I did the same with his pants, leaving us both in just our underwear as we continued to make out.

I smirked into the kiss and pushed him back onto the bed before getting on top of him and straddling his waist, leaning down and continuing the kissing. His hands to my back and unhooked my bra, slipping it off and having it join the rest of our clothes on the floor.

I slid down his underwear as he did the same to me and flipped me around so he was on top.

He smirked as he trailed kisses from my mouth to my jaw, then to my neck and collarbone. After, moving down farther and kissing the space between my breasts, then my stomach and hips.

I moaned as his kisses became more frequent. He smiled with pleasure as he went farther down.

(I have no idea how to write the rest. You can imagine it for yourself.)

...

We both laid in each other's arms for a while after that. Loki drew circles on my back as I laid with my head on his chest, both of our Jotun forms staying shown.

"Goodnight, Lokes." I hummed against his skin.

"Goodnight, Darling." Loki responded and kissed my head, stroking my hair as my exhausted body sank farther into his and I fell asleep.