Chapter 50

《4 Months Later》

Since we planned on keeping the wedding small, it only took about a month and a half to plan. During these months, Tony finally proposed to Bruce, Loki and Peter unexpectedly became really close friends, Harley got grounded once again, however, this time being for breaking curfew and not getting drunk at a party, and Peter asked his crush, MJ, to be his girlfriend. She said yes. They've been dating for a little over a two months now and are adorable together.

...

It's now the day of mine and Loki's wedding. I'm standing in the dressing room of the event hall we rented out for the wedding, staring at myself in the mirror.

"You look stunning, Y/n." Nat complimented.

I smiled in return and tried to calm my nerves; nothing worked. My breathing began to quicken and my hands started shaking. I sat down in a chair and Nat came to my side.

"You okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm good. Just nervous." I spoke.

She placed a hand on my exposed back and gently rubbed it around in circles. My breathing calmed and I took a drink of water to keep my calmness steady. She removed her hand from my back as I sat the glass of water back on the table beside me.

"You ready?" She asked.

I nodded and grabbed my shoes from beside the chair, slipping them on and tying the laces. Yes, I am wearing Converse with my dress. Deal with it. It's my wedding, I can wear what I want.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror one last time as there was a knock at the door. Nat walked over and opened it to let Clint in.

I had asked Clint to give me away and walk me down the aisle today. I know it's supposed to be a father's job and Clint is more of a father to me than my actual dad ever was.

I let out a breath as I spun around in my dress. And watched it flow around my body.

It the dress and shoes looked like this:

(Pretend the shoes actually match the color of the dress)

"You look beautiful, kid." Clint smiled.

I returned the expression and rested my hand in the crook of his arm.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded.

Nat had already walked out, seeing as though she was my Maid of Honor and would need to get there before me.

Loki and I hadn't gone all out with bridesmaids and groomsmen. Instead, we decided on only having a Maid of Honor and a Best man.

Nat was wearing a knee length, hunter green, strapless dress. Peter was Loki's Best Man and was wearing a classic black and white suit with a hunter green tie.

I walked out of the room and down the hall way, stopping in front of the double doors and waiting to walk through. The music started and the doors opened.

I walked in and smiled widely when my gaze fell upon Loki. He had on an all black suit with a green tie. I could have swore his eyes teared up a little when he saw me.

You look ravishing, Darling.

Loki's voice ran through my head and my smile grew wider. A slight blush crept onto my face as we neared the end of the aisle. I lifted up the bottom of my dress slightly and stuck out my foot, showing him my shoes. He laughed slightly and shook his head with an enormous grin on his face.

We reached the end of the aisle and I unhooked my hand from Clint's arm. He smiled before sitting down next to Steve. I smiled back and stood in front of Loki.

Thor took his place as the officiant and started the ceremony. He rambled on about the normal officiant shit and Loki and I said our vows. Harley came out with the rings and handed them to Loki and I.

"Do you, Loki Laufeyson, take Y/n Alderdottir to be your wife?" Thor asked.

"I do." Loki responded.

"Do you, Y/n Alderdottir, take Loki Lau-"

"I do." I interrupted and we slid the rings on each other's fingers.

"You may kiss." Thor announced.

I reached up and pulled Loki's head down until our soft lips met.

The team cheered and I broke away from Loki, hooking my hand in the crook of his arm as we walked down the aisle and into the hall.

Next up, was the reception. We all moved down to the next room to eat, drink, dance, etc.

Loki and I had our first dance as a married couple. We made our way onto the dance floor and Tony turned on the designated song Loki and I had chosen.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my hips and we swayed to the music.

"How's it feel to be a princess?" Loki asked with a smirk.

It took me a second to comprehend the question, not fully realizing I just married the prince of Asgard.

"Pretty good." I smiled.

Loki bent down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled away and pulled him into a tight hug, wrapping my arms around his torso as he wrapped his around my shoulders.

"I love you." Loki breathed out and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I smiled and buried my face into his neck.

*The End*