Chapter 15

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to somebody pounding on my door. Loki was sitting on his bed reading, not acknowledging the fact that someone is about to break down the door if they hit it any harder. I looked over to him.

"Why didn't you open the door? Or wake me up?" I asked.

"I didn't want to get stabbed for waking you up so I let Natasha do that by banging on the door." Loki explained.

"Y/n, open the damn door." Nat ordered.

I groaned and rolled over before getting up and opening the door to let her in.

"What the hell Y/n?!" Nat exclaimed.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"It's 3 in the afternoon! The event is in 4 hours!"

"I don't see how that's that's issue. We still have 4 hours. It takes like 5 seconds to put a dress on."

"We still need to discuss the final plan, discuss plan B, do our hair and makeup, and get our dresses on with our weapons attached to where they aren't visible." Nat explained.

I groaned and let her in the room the rest of of way.

"Sit." She demanded and pushed me down into a chair.

She grabbed a few things from her bag and started to attack my face with brushes of some sort.

"Y/n! Quit moving or I'm going to tie you to the chair."

"I don't like it!" I exclaimed and smacked her hand from my face.

"Too bad."

She finished up a few minutes later and quickly did her own makeup.

I had on a nude color eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and dark red lipstick that would match my dress. Nat had on the same look just with a nude colored lipstick.

She then did my hair and her own.

Mine was loosely curled and rested on one of my shoulders. Nat's was also curled, but tighter making her hair seem much shorter, compared to mine.

We then discussed plan A and plan B with Thor and Loki again before adding the finishing touches to our looks.

My dress was dark red with a severely low cut neckline, spaghetti straps and an almost completely exposed back. It was tight and fit to my body perfectly. It rested just above my mid thigh which I hated since if I bent over you could see my ass. I had matching, strappy dark red heels which were extremely hard to walk in.

Nat's dress was very similar to mine, just black and shimmery and was a little longer than mine, leaving her enough room to strap on her thigh holster and have it covered. Her heels were black and had red souls.

"Here, Lady Y/n." Thor handed me an earpiece.

I put it in and could hear everything Thor, Nat, and Loki said.

"Loki, do your thing." I said.

A swirl of green magic flowed around Thor, Loki, and Nat and vanished quickly after.

Loki had casted an illusion on the three of them that only we could see through. I didn't need an illusion, seeing as though I hadn't been announced as an Avenger yet and my identity had been sealed by my mask while I was fighting.

"Ready?" Nat asked.

We all nodded and walked out of the room.

...

Our driver pulled up to the event location and we got out, making our way up to the large open doors.

"Name?" The host asked.