Chapter 6

I took a shower and changed into one of my new outfits I had gotten with Thor and Loki. It was a white sweater and a pair of black jeans with black and white high top Vans. I walked back downstairs a few minutes later.

By now it was a little past 6 am and the rest of the team was up. Tony and Bruce were in the lab, Thor was watching something in the living room, Nat, Clint, and Steve were training, and Loki was in his room.

I walked over to Thor and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"It's a documentary on the Flerkin." He responded.

"What's a Flerkin?"

"It looks like a cat but it is extremely dangerous and deadly creature who can eat you in one bite. It's how Fury lost his eye."

I laughed. "I want one."

"Loki said the same thing. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you two." Thor noted.

I gave him an innocent smile and got up to grab something to eat. I grabbed a box of Pop Tarts and sat back down next to Thor.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Thor exclaimed.

"Not anymore." I smirked and stuffed a pop tart in my mouth.

Thor pouted and went back to watching the TV.

"Miss Alderdottir, Mr. Stark requests your presence in the lab." Jarvis announced.

"I'll be back in a bit." I told Thor and handed him the box of Pop Tarts. He nodded as I walked off and down to the lab.

I walked through the lab doors and found Tony sitting in front of something covered in a sheet.

"Your creepy, robot voice person said you needed me?" I asked.

"His name is Jarvis and yes I do need you." Tony remarked.

"Are you going to tell me what you needed?"

"Right. Welcome to the team, Frosty!" He exclaimed and pulled the sheet down, revealing a mannequin which had on a black and light blue suit.

It looked like this: (yes I drew it)

*Sorry it's going the wrong direction, the picture is vertical but it flipped when I attached it

*Sorry it's going the wrong direction, the picture is vertical but it flipped when I attached it. Also pretend there is another hand :)*

"You're being serious?" I asked.

"I wouldn't tease you about this. I may be sassy, sarcastic, handsome, and a genius, but that's just cold." He smirked.

"Thank you!"

"Why don't you go try it on."

I nodded and carefully took the suit off the mannequin. I ran up to my room and slipped it on. It fit perfectly.

I walked back downstairs to show Thor.

"Thor! Look!" I exclaimed.

"I see Stark used my suit as a reference for the the cape." He smiled.

"Yep! I have one question...How did Tony know my size?"

"You haven't been here long enough to know his ways, but Stark is a notorious 'ladies man' and playboy so makes since that he knows your sizes."

"That's disgusting." I brushed it off and went back to checking out my new suit.

The mask muffles my voice a little, but not to the point where you can't understand what I'm saying. The gloves covered up to my elbows but still allowed me to use my powers. The boots went up to my knees and had the souls of a pair of combat boots, no heels, making it easy to perform stunts. The thigh holster was able to hold a few knives and a pistol. Though, I would most likely be using my powers most of the time, they were still useful. The cape only came down on the left side of my body and was short enough so I wouldn't trip on it.

Nat, Clint and Steve walked into the room as I was checking out the final details.

"Damn girl!" Nat exclaimed.

"I take it Stark is allowing you to be a part of the team?" Clint asked.

I nodded.

"Spin around I wanna see the whole suit." Nat ordered.

I did a little twirl and turned back to face them.

"You look badass!" She informed. "Oh shit, sorry Steve I forgot you were here. I'll watch my language."

"Ya know what, Romanoff." Steve rolled his eyes.

I laughed as the two continued to bicker.

"I'm gonna go show Loki. I'll be back." I told Thor and Clint. They nodded as I walked off.

I got into the elevator and went up to Loki's room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in, Y/n." He told.

I walked in. "How did you know it was me?"

"Nobody else here bothers to knock. You and Thor are also the only people who care to visit."

"Oh. Look! I wanted to show you my suit!" I exclaimed and turned around for him to see the cape.

"What's the mask for? Nobody else wears one."

"Tony does."

"But everyone knows who he is under the mask."

"Well, Tony designed the suit and he gave me the mask. So I'm wearing it and it makes me look cooler." I smirked.

"Do as you please." He nodded and went back to reading.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"It's an Asgardian book."

"Oh, cool."

"Want me to read it to you?" He asked with a little hesitation.

"Sure! Let me go change." I exclaimed and walked out of his room and into mine.

I took off my suit and put back on my clothes that I had on before. I slipped out of my room and back into Loki's.

"I'm back!"

"I can see that." Loki laughed a little.

I stood in the doorway awkwardly for a second. Loki looked up at me and shook his head as he looked down and smiled.

"You can sit down next to me." He patted the bed next to him.

I smiled and sat down next to him.

"How come your room is so much cooler than mine?" I asked.

"Stark refuses to make any room colder than the others so I have a spell on mine." He informed.

"Lucky." I huffed.

"I can place the spell on your room too if you want."

"Please do! It's like I'm in a fucking sauna when I'm in there."

Loki laughed and nodded. "I'll do it later. Just remind me."

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder as he read.

Unknowingly, my head fell to Loki's lap a few minutes later, as I drifted asleep and cuddled closer to him. Loki smiled and stroked my hair as he continued to read silently, to himself.