Part 4

Watcher brought Ivy and Vincent this time as both were confused until Freya explained the situation to them.Everyone soon got ready to watch more about this reality.

While this was happening Vincent asked"Ivy you told me something changed. Now I am asking you what is it."Ivy sighed and replied"You remember when we tried to see Hope's future. It showed Hope bringing New Orleans to its knees."

Now this worried everyone as they all looked at Ivy who nodded about this being true. 

Vincent nodded and replied, "You said there was another path which was not clear at that time." Ivy gave a nod said, "I saw that path today Hope has companion .This person was able to take out the Hollow fully."

Vincent questioned"Why didn't you tell me about the other path?"Ivy shrugged and replied"I knew their was another path,but because the kids adopted parents never died he never met Hope,so I was unable to see that path."

Vincent looked at Ivy in disbelief as he asked"Who is this person?"Ivy opened her eyes and replied"Phenex."Vincent found the name familiar as muttered"I know Kid he lives with Hope and Hailey."

Vicent asked Watcher "Why was Ivy not able to see the other path?"Watcher explained"His powers activated very recently and Ivy only checked it now.The last time she checked was after the Hollow was sealed."
Everyone nodded at the answer while Hope and Lizzie wanted to know more about Alex.

Well, Greta was captured with help of Marcel and brought into Marcel's garden as she was kept prisoner there as Klaus found she had taken vervain to stop compulsion.

As this was happening Hope learned about Henry being in trouble. As Marcel had taken Henry as Hope wanted to meet him, So Alex followed her as we reached Marcel's Garden we saw Marcel creating a wall around Henry as he gasped and groaned in pain while asking"Is it always like this? The noise and The Hunger?"

Hope really felt bad about giving Henry her blood as she looked Henry and apologized as Henry waved it off and replied"I asked for it,I just wanted to be strong."

Watcher decided to add his thoughts"Maybe if you meet Alex in your world,he may help you get strong."Henry nodded he felt Alex was nice guy.

Marcel replied"Be quiet. Try to be still for the first few weeks. You'll desiccate faster. It'll be easier that way."

Marcel saw Hope smiled and said"Not the best time for a visit, but I'll take what I can get."Hope returned the smile and replied"You busted me. Jerk."

Marcel studied Alex as he asked, "Who might this be Hope?"Hope answered, "This is Alex he is a friend of mine."Marcel with a teasing smile questioned, "Just a friend huh?"

Hope with blush yelled"Marcel."as Marcel just grinned at her,Marcel pretty much saw how Hope looked at the kid in the screen.

Hope blushed hearing that as Alex also looked away as Marcel said"Just kidding so you are here to see your friend."Hope nodded as she saw Henry looked terrible as she said"I'm so sorry, Henry. I never meant for any of this to happen. You have to do what I say, remember?"Henry nodded as Hope continued"Okay, so, you're going to be calm now. When you get out, I'll be here, and we'll be friends. If you get scared, you'll feel peace if you just close your eyes and sing."

While Hope and Marcel talking Alex asked Henry"If you have a chance to be just a werewolf again, will you take it." Henry looked at me and replied, "Yes I would the hunger is killing me."

What Alex didn't know was both Marcel and Hope heard him were watching him as Alex's hand was covered in gold dust as he waved it in Henry's direction as Henry slowly turned back to his old werewolf self. Hope and Marcel watched this as they were astounded.

Hope with awe said"He can turn hybrids back to werewolves?"Watcher nodded and replied"Yes he can turn anyone into different species permanently if he wished it.Also he can bless or curse a person with specific words or conditions.Which makes him very dangerous enemy or best of friends."

Some were awed by his powers,some feared it as they became wary of him.

Hope and Marcel went checked Henry who was back to his old self as Marcel looked at Alex and questioned"What are you?"Alex sighed and replied, "I am something very complicated."

Hope asked with curiosity asked, "You found out what you are?"Alex nodded and replied"Yes." he looked at Marcel who said, "I won't question any further."

Alex sighed and replied, "Thank you while Hope I will tell you about it when we get back."Hope nodded while looking at sleeping Henry she asked"Now what do we say to others about Henry's sudden change back to a werewolf."

Marcel spoke"Yes,many will notice this as I am sure some will try to investigate how he turned back to normal."Hailey nodded knowing how Hybrids are viewed negatively,so some may try to find him.

Marcel thought for while and explained, "I will talk with Freya about this and I am sure we will come up with something."Hope and Alex nod as they were walking back as Marcel said looking at both Alex and Hope"That was really nice, what both of you did for Henry."

Hope with a small smile said"Great. I'll give myself a point."Marcel was confused and questioned"What?"Hope explained"It's this weird thing I did when I was little. I-I get a point if I do something nice, follow rules. If I, uh, have a bad thought, or... lose my temper, then I lose a point."

Alex sighed and said"I told her not to do it. But she is stubborn as her father."Hope was about to retort by Marcel cut it"Oh, honey, Alex is right you can't put that kind of pressure on yourself."

Freya and Hailey frowned hearing that as Klaus spoke"Like the boy and Marcel said you shouldn't put so much pressure on yourself."

Hope slightly tearing up said"My family sacrificed everything to save me. I'm supposed to be worth it. I mean, I'm supposed to be better, right? My dad thinks... that I'm broken. Um... I don't think that um... I don't think that he loves me anymore."

Marcel with soft tone replied"Hey. He may not have the words to tell you, but no matter what, your dad will love the very worst of you until the oceans are dust. You are worth every sacrifice. And... you are good. Period. Show me, anybody who says otherwise, I'll eat 'em."

Alex had read Klaus mind added in"It's true his emotions were all over the place love, disappointment in himself, and Happiness in seeing you and sadness about leaving you again.I was even pick up some of his stray thoughts he thinks of you as the best thing that happened to him in his miserable life. He feels like he is the worst father worse than Mikael when he saw you crying."

Hope cried while giving her father a hug,while Klaus internally thanked the kid although he will never admit it out loud.Caroline and Bonnie felt bad for klaus,while Alaric,Damon and Elena didn't feel that much.

Hope started crying hearing everything as she said"I must apologize to him."

Hope with low tone"I am sorry Dad."Klaus smiled and replied"Don't worry little wolf,I am also wrong here by stopping contact with you."

Watching Legacies alternate reality.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara