Chapter 38

While Kai was going through mind-healing sessions with Freya.

Alex asked out Hope on a date,which made her happy and excited.But they decided to postpone the date after the viewing.

While Lizzie and Josie were not happy with the situation.

They did stay silent and decided to talk with Hope after this.
So everyone went to watch the viewig.

After a tearful send-off, Alex released Jo from her spell letting her return to the afterlife,but before going she did tell Alex her last wish.

Josie and Lizzie were slightly saddened hearing this,but they knew it was for the best.

Flashback

Jo with a smile handed Alex a letter and said"I only have one regret it is apologizing to my brother,I know from Caroline Kai is locked in the prison world.If possible release him and give this letter to him,I am not sure if he would forgive me."

Alex looking at the letter was now thinking about the prison world.He did a few reading spells on it and found out the fact the three kids and Kai are in the same prison world.

Flashback ended

Kai sighed,he was slowly coming to terms with the fact that his sister did care about him.But he felt remorse for killing her and the guilt was getting to him.

While Josie and Lizzie comforted him, there relationship is getting better. While Alaric didn't approve of Kai getting any closer to his daughters.

The problem was getting Alaric and Caroline to agree with this as getting the 3 teenagers who were locked in there is easy, but asking for Kai to be released is tricky as both have very bad memories with him. Alex knew caroline will approve since she did feel guilty about locking them up in the prison world.

Caroline shrugged and said"I am okay with getting them out."

Kai spoke up"Well, I know those three they were in the prison world with me, and all three were quite messed up over the years spent there."

Caroline felt guilt over the fact she had jand in this whole thing, while Bonnie comforted her"Don't worry we will get them out."

Caroline nodded.

Alex sighed and thought"I will talk about it with Caroline." as Alex noticed a black Sedan across the road he noticed two teenagers both Chinese or Korean,so feeling something off he read their minds and found out why they were there.

Nobleman and Katana saw the green-eyed boy Alex look at them which slightly unnerved them and suddenly they saw him disappear from their view.Before Katana or Nobleman could react Alex was sitting in the middle with arms around them like they were old friends as both were reaching for their respective weapons,as they hear.

Nobleman and Katana tensed slightly seeing their counterparts in such a situation, they knew firsthand knowledge how powerful Alex is,while Katana muttered"Well they are dead."

Nobleman nodded agreeing with his sister,but Alex spoke"I don't think so."

This caused Nobleman and Katana to look at him with confusion,which made Alex explain"I have a feeling my variant read your mind and he will ptobably help you,rather than kill you."

Hope smiled and added"He probably read your mind and felt bad for you."

Alex say"Huh..huh don't even think about  it,if you do I will snap your neck before you could even react."

Both of them couldn't believe it, the boy their age used a teleportation spell with an incantation and he made it look so easy. They both knew this person was beyond their league. Nobleman and Katana looked at each other and nodded as Nobleman questioned"What do you want?"