Part 21

Timeskip 2028

Alex and Hope's relationship is now stronger than ever also Hope is now the unofficial leader of the werewolf pack although they have Alpha it was like she had an aura about her that made even the strongest werewolves bow their head down in front of her unconsciously as Jed who was Alpha of the werewolves at Salvatore boarding school showed such behavior. Ever since Caroline went along with Alex's suggestions the students in Salvatore were happier and they praised both Alex and Caroline for setting up these new rules, while some students like Alyssa chang claimed that the previous Headmaster was inept this was mostly to set off Lizzie and Josie. While the recruitment of Freya, Hailey, and Elijah did cause some commotion, but was soon accepted by the students. Even Freya started helping Lizzie with her anger problems which made her look unto Freya as a big sister. While werewolf students were happy with both Hailey and Keelin both werewolves knew about what kind of issues and problems they were going through and how to help them.

Everyone was surprised it worked,while ones like Damon,Elena and Alaric were scowling at the screen.

Alex also created the Room of Requirements for Hope to get more experience in fights which was something she needed also Freya, Elijah and Hailey started taking Hope on some of their recruitment or missions to give Hope better fighting experience as the Mikelson family had a lot of enemies who might go for her. Even though they trusted Alex, they wanted Hope to be strong on her own.Alex has created moonlight rings which were able to protect werewolf students who didn't want to transform during the full moon in their human form this rings doesn't allow the werewolves to just transform into their wolf form at will, he also created something similar to a philosopher's stone which helped transmute stone into any metal or precious gems.

Hope smiled seeing Alex trying so hard to make the students comfortable.Also Hoe Josie and Lizzie could tell their school needs to improve a lot.
Caroline

Hope sighed and said, "I heard Mrs.Forbes want us to accompany her to get the new student."Alex shrugged and replied"She said that your mother was gone to find a werewolf student in Canada, while your Aunt Freya is with Keelin as both wanted to stay behind and guard the school as you know the whole organization and stuff have made them pretty worried about the whole security of the school. So basically we are the strongest people to help her."

Everyone could understand the logic behind it,also Hope didn't know why but she just had feeling things were going to get more crazy from here.

Hope frowned but nodded and asked"So who is the new werewolf.?" Alex answered, "His name is Rafael Waithe the foster brother of Landon Kirby."Hope heard this forehead in slight frustration as she questioned"He is probably going to be their right?"

Hope groaned hearing that as she muttered"I really don't want to meet him now."
Josie and Lizzie heard her,they could understand her dislike for Landon.

Alex shrugged and replied, "He is his foster brother chances are high."Alex didn't say the part where he has been keeping an eye on Landon through a  shadow Familiar which is capable of transforming into any animal and even blend into the shadow, that's how he informed Caroline about Rafael.

Klaus frowned and asked"How many powers does this kid have?"

Watcher shrugged and replied"Many."

While Caroline soon picked up Hope and Alex and went straight to the church where Rafael was going to be exorcised as we reached the place as Hope and Alex got out only to see Landon was sitting in front of the church listening to music as Hope and Alex ignored him as Caroline tried the door found it to be locked"I guess they locked down the whole place."Caroline kicked the door open as the Priest was going on with exorcism as Caroline simply said"Hope, knock out the priest and others, Also Alex make sure to modify their memories."

Caroline really wanted the kid in her school,as these spells were really handy.

Hope nodded and subdued Hector, Maria, and Father Pietro with a sleeping spell while Alex went over to them held his hand which golden glow. Rafael grunting in pain asked"Help me...What's happening?"

Caroline quickly tied Rafael down with chains while she was sadly thinking"If only we got here sooner, we could have helped him."as the Salvatore Boarding school now had Moonlight rings some werewolves love to transform are allowed to go to the nearby forest where Alex placed wards where ordinary people won't enter accidentally nor can the werewolves get out.

Rafael soon transformed into his wolf form which big black wolf as Landon was stunned seeing this as Caroline sighed came towards Alex and whispered"Why didn't you modify Landon's memories?"Alex replied, "I will tell you the reason when we reach school."Caroline was doubtful but she knew there must be a reason for Alex. Caroline has known Alex's abilities she had signed a magical contract so she couldn't tell anyone about it.

While on their way Caroline decided to make small talk as she questioned"So you guys know Landon?"Hope sighed and replied, "He used to serve me milkshakes at the Mystic Grill."Landon with a small voice spoke "Peanut Butter Blast. Whipped cream on the bottom."

Hope found the fact he remembered her favorite milkshake to quite creepy,after all they had a met a handful of times.

Hope was creeped out by this and stopped looking in Landon's direction as Alex glared at Landon who was scared and looked outside. While gathering courage he questioning"You made a door blow off its hinges with your brain. Do you feel like explaining that?"

Klaus frowned and said"Do we really need to let this kid come to the school?"

Elijah didn't like this either,but he knew this was the only way to keep an eye on the kid as he replied"We can't let him wander around,after all we don't clearly know his origin."

Caroline calmly replied, "We will explain everything?"While Alex tuned out the conversation as they reached the school Lizzie and Josie acted as tour guides like always and took Rafael away as Alex and Hope went with Caroline who was explaining things about the Salvatore school. While they went to the headmistress room only to find Alaric waiting there as Caroline questioned "Alaric, what are you doing here?"

Caroline frowned and muttered"Not this again."

Alaric smiled and replied"I am here to see the new student Rafael Waithe. Once you told me about him, I investigated a little about him."Alex sighed and thought "Here we go again."Alaric emotions were all over the place as the guy seems to be unhinged after learning Elijah, Freya, and Hailey's recruitment as teachers into the school.

Caroline,Josie and Lizzie narrowed their eyes at Alaric,who looked away knowing he had habit of jumping into conclusions.

[A/N:I know some people will say in Legacies Alaric was really mature. But if you noticed in Originals he seems to lose control of his emotions when here's Miakelsons (Especially Klaus as I get the feeling he still has feelings for Caroline and doesn't like the fact, Klaus was getting close with her. )]