Chapter 36

Kai parker arrival did cause some commotion it was mainly Alaric,while Caroline,Bonnie,Josie and Lizzie just didn't know what to think.

Kai saw Alaric glaring at him from a distance.

While he noticed Jo's twins and thought"What was their names....Joanie and Linda,right?

But what caught his attention was there was no hatred in there eye,but just confusion.

He remember the watcher or entity tell him,how there will be people who will accept him and understand him.Kai didn't belive it,but he was thankful to the entity getting him out of the prison world.But that was not all Kai felt all this pent up anger and rage was gone,he had a feeling the entity had a hand in this.

Kai scoffed at the whole thing,but another part of him remember his twin Jo,he stuffed away those memories ever since he killed her.But they were coming out again causing his grit his teeth and mutter"These emotions are annoying."

Kai was them mentally fed some of past viewings,which created a quite a headache.But also made him curious about the boy called Alex.

But watcher soon led them to the viewing.

Jo wanted to see her daughters enjoy their birthday before she goes back to afterlife.She knew she had go back as the bringing back the dead always has some sort of drawback or consequence,a part of her was sad about this but the part was happy to see her children grow up happy.Jo looked at an old album of her family which had a picture of her twin as she heard the door open to see Lizzie and Josie both who smiled as Josie asked"Just checking to see if everything is okay."

Kai immediately became stoic seeing Jo again and reminded himself of how she betrayed him.But another part was reminding him about there childhood on how Jo was the only one,who was good to him.

Alex was watching Kai go through mutiple emotions raging from anger to love to hate to sadness.

Alex muttered to Hope,Lizzie and Josie"He really misses her."

This caused mainly Josie and Lizzie to feel there something more to the story,they were sociopath from the beginning and he killed there mother because of us being a threat.

While Kai was hard time with these conflicting emotions.

Jo shook her head and said"No problem,just going through album of mine."Josie and Lizzie noticed the Album as Lizzie bluntly asked"Isn't that your psycho twin?"Lizzie and Josie had been told everything about the merge and Kai parker.

Jo sadly nodded and replied"He wasn't always like that,while we were kids he was actually nice.But the physical and Mental abuse changed him."

This got Mikaelsons,Alex,Hope,Josie and Lizzie attention.

Kai was good at reading emotions,he could tell his twin really regreted who things turned out between them,but then he remembered he stabbed her to death.Kai frowned and thought"There is no going back from that."

While Caroline didn't know the full story,did know Kai wasn't treated well.But Bonnie knew everything and felt slight guilt for leaving Kai,when he was showing he changed.

Josie looked at Kai and questioned"How bad did they treat you?"

Kai was suprised seeing Joanie really was talking to him and he could tell she was concerned for him,no one cared about him for so long that now it was just strange to see it.

Kai schooled his features and replied"Be glad you were not born into that coven,it is practially a death sentence....Even if Jo was alive and protects you from them,they will remind you constantly that you are abomination and the abuse will break you and no matter,who you call out to no one will help you because you are siphoner.So after seeing they will not see for nothing else,I became the monster.