Part 33

Once again during the break first thing they did was take care of Greta and his gang it was easier now that they know,who to trust.

The second thing was sealing the Hollow with Alex's help,he was able to create the Grimhold.Like there counterparts Alex was entrusted to keep the Grimhold safe.

After the whole fiasco,they resturned to watch the rest of the viewing.Since Watcher connected there respective homes to the Theatre.

Bonnie was able to give a last known sighting of the Darkling,but this time Alex told Hope stay back as he knew Hope missed  her father a lot.Also he heard Klaus was coming tomorrow.

Alex went to the kidnapping scene and did psychic reading and found the witch in hurry to escape had dropped her bracelet with a symbol of the Ygdrassil tree. Alex used a locator spell to lead to the location of the witch.

Bonnie with slight envy said"That skill Psychic reading is really nifty."

Hope,Freya,Josie,Lizzie and Kol nodded agreeing wirh Bonnie,while Hope turned to Alex and asked"Can you teach me that?"

Lizzie and Josie yelled"Us too."

They were giving him the puppy eyes.

Alex was reluctant because he noticed Freya, Davina and Bonnie looking at him curiously, so he replied"I will think about it."

This caused Hope,Josie and Lizzie to pout and look back at the screen.

While Alex sighed and thought"His counterpart must have become immune over time."

There was always one thing bugging him"How did those witch find the information about where these kids were going and when? Someone definitely gave information about the kidnapped victim's daily routine, their strengths, and weakness."

Elijah hummed and said"That's true,they couldn't have done this without a well thought out plan."

Finn,who was silent till now spoke up"True,he must have someone who is close to them or someone watching over them."

Everyone agreed with this theory.

Alex was walking through the forest as he reached the location re locator spell showed on the map.Alex with sigh muttered"No wonder I didn't find any locals coming here.This witch is using a barrier to create illusions of ghost and stuff to scare away anyone who comes to this place."

Alex placed his hand on the barrier as ripples started forming on it and the barrier went down.While the Darkling was known as Muriel had white chalky face with several cracks on it,also her eyes were glowing blue.She sensed her barrier being brought down as she went outside confront the intruder only to find a little boy as she laughed and said"I thought one of the coven leader was able to find my location.To think it was just a child."

Alex sighed and sped straight towards Muriel and grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up.Muriel was shocked and couldn't even react as he looked into her mind after getting the required information he muttered"You talk to much bitch." as he completely disintegrated her to dust.

Everyone looked at Alex,who shrugged and said"I am protective."

While Hope, Freya, Hailey, Carolime and Davina smiled at thr boy.The male Mikaelsons expect for Klaus(Who Relcutantly agreed)felt the boy was perfect for the family.

Alex then went inside her home and found pictures of Freya,Bonnie,Davina,Ivy and Vincent.Alex scowled and thought"So they were trying to create a new a ritual which transfers powers of witches.I must say the one who came up with the ritual made sure to create a downside so that they don't get cursed by nature."