Part 32

Everyone took a break after the last viewing,during this time Alexander talked with Freya, Davina and Kol.

They were intrested in his type of magic,Alex was reluctant,but soon gave them small copy. 

Also,Kol questioned"Could you turn me into Heretic?"

Alex was sliglty suprised and asked"You want to be a Orignal and Heretic?"

Kol nodded and said"I love magic and want to do it again."

Alex was thoughtful and replied"I can do it,but after this viewing."

Kol was happy about this,it has been a long time.Also,he teared up a bit.While Freya and Davina comforted him.

Alex sympatized with Kol,when the Mikaelson family was turned into  immortals.It was not just Niklaus,who lost a part of him.

But none of his family noticed this and they were busy with Klaus.So,Kol was annoyed and embraced his vampire side,while going on massacres.

But then he found Freya,Hope and Davina by his side.Also,hearing the prospect of getting back his magic made him excited.

Also Caroline and Bonnie talked more with Mikaelsons about joining yhe school.
They soom returned to watch the rest of
the viewing.

Alex and Hope soon met Oliver who had forgotten about the Dryad,it was pretty easy to bring back his memories and thing was he was in relationship with human women now.But unlike his relationship with the Dryad were he went far as to be come an immortal,his relationship with the human was pretty fragile as she wanted to stay human and didn't want to be a vampire.

Lizzie,Josie and Hope awed hearing this,while Caroline and Bonnie smiled at hearing the person going so far to be the with one they loved.

Hope actually found the fact Oliver unconsciously remembered his promise to Dryad to be very romantic.Alex found the fact Oliver was still able to even slightly remember his Dryad lover to be pretty amazing.The Dryad and Oliver took the offer to stay in the forest next to Salvatore Boarding school as the Dryad wanted to repay the debt being the new protector of the forest and school.

Hope nodded agreeeing with her counterpart and said"Yes,it is very romantic."

While Caroline,Freya and Bonnie took note of the Drayad and was thinking about bargaing the same.

While school went as usual as Hope wanted to go out  as we decided to go to the Town Square which located across from the Mystic Grill.Both of us layed on the park as we watched starry night sky as Hope with smile and said"This feels nice, after all the past 2 weeks we had 2 monster attacks."

Klaus frowned and said"You shouldn't have monsters attacking you at all."

Hope sighed and replied"I am fine,also I have you,teachers and friends to help me with any issue."

Klaus grumbled,while Elijah spoke up"We should make sure security around Hope is better."

Kol,Davina,Rebekah and Freya nodded agreeing with Elijah.

Alex nodded and  replied"Yes it has been pretty hectic."a part of Alex knew things were going to get worse.So he decided enjoy the peaceful moment they had now.As Alex noticed Hope who looked so he questioned"What's on your mind ?"

Hope with frown answered"It's about Landon,I mean before he came to the school not one monster came looking for the knife,but after he took the knife it seems like it activated some sort of beacon."

Hope muttered"Now I think about it,that is weird."

Caroline nodded and said"That makes sense, I mean that knife was lying there for years,we didn't have any monster attacks at that time."