Part 7

Hope was not blind she noticed the fact Lizzie and Josie had crush on Alex,while all of them more or less now had equal chance unlike her counterpart who knew him from when they are young.

As everyone got ready to view more about Hope and Alex's future.

Well despite coming from a family with purist values, Antoinette revealed that she doesn't hold the type of views her adoptive father or adoptive mother held as she was angry at the fact Greta manipulated Elijah and her. This showed the woman will do anything to finish her goal even use her adopted daughter. Elijah for the first time felt happy as he accepted his relationship with Antoinette as he wanted to experience those emotions again.

Elijah smiled hearing her thoughts,while Mikaelsons all gave a nod of acknowledgement.Antoniette seeing they are accepting her relationship with Elijah was happy.But in this one person was slightly unhappy with situation which was Hailey even though she is dating Declan she still had feelings for Elijah.

Elijah while holding onto Antoinette he asked"So what is the plan?"Klaus gave Antoinette a look as he said"I know your in love and all brother but how can we sure she will not reveal what we tell to her mother."

Antoinette immediately said"I wouldn't risk my relationship with Elijah for anything."Elijah kissed her on the cheek her was really happy eo have her.

Alex decided to speak"I have a way It is a type of binding magical contract if she signs it she will not be able to speak of this information to anyone."
Klaus immediately said, "Then do it. This is the only way."Antoinette nodded with full conviction said, "I will do it."Elijah was very pleased at the fact she didn't even hesitate to answer.

Like his counterpart Elijah was happy seeing her conviction.Also Josie said"Magical contract,I heard about that in Harry Potter alot.If used correctly they can provide a lot benefits for the school."

Alex made the magical contract it was simple Antoinette couldn't reveal any information she has heard today instead of signing Alex asked her to just give a drop of blood. Which she did also after that Elijah was told about the plan as he approved it as they were on their way back to New Orleans as Klaus in a serious tone asked"Don you like my daughter kid?"Alex for some reason felt saying the truth was the best path as he answered"Yes she is someone I consider very special."

Hope blushed and she was happy to hear about how Alex considered her special.

Klaus studied Alex for while as he said"Usually I kill any boy that tries even think of getting close to her. But for some reason, I feel you will make her happy."Alex was not sacred of Klaus as he could easily desiccate Klaus but he wanted to have a good relationship with him as Klaus continued"But remember this I will kill you if you hurt her in any way. Do we understand each other?"

Alex smiled and replied"Perfectly."

Everyone looked at Klaus like he grew a second head as Klaus rolled his eyes and said"What the kid being with Hope means she has more protection."

While in New Orleans Hailey was with Hope who hugged her mother crying and muttering"Sorry." again and again.
While Hailey with a sad smile and replied"I forgive you and you did this to meet your Dad right.I can't blame you for that."Hope dried her tears as she said"So Dad found you."

Hope was so happy seeing her mother safe and sound.She hugged her mother and cried as Hailey 

Hailey with a smile and replied"Your Dad and Alex found me and by the looks of it your father likes him. So I guess you don't have to worry about your father trying to kill him if he becomes your boyfriend."

Hope blushed with embarrassment while on the inside she was really happy with the fact her father liked Alex as she always worried about the fact if Alex and she were to date her father would kill him. Also, the Kiss between Alex and her confirmed the fact both had feelings for each other now she just had to get verbal confirmation from Alex.
Hailey with a teasing smile asked, "So how are things between you and Alex?"Hope with small blush replied, "It's good."Hailey had long known her daughter's crush on Alex and she found the boy to be nice.

Hailey smiled and said"I actually approve of the relationship."Klaus have grunt and looked away.

When Alex and Klaus returned Hailey questioned"So did you get back Elijah's memories?"Klaus smiled and answered, "Yes Elijah is back."Hailey smiled hearing that as Hope came in front of Alex and said"Thanks for saving my Mom."

Alex smiled and replied, "It was nothing and your father helped."Klaus had a small smile as he thought"Even though it is the kid who did everything he still trying to fix Hope and my relationship."

Klaus had small smile on the face seeing the boy was trying to patch up the relationship between hima nd his daughter.

While Hope went and started to talk with Klaus and Hailey while Alex was sitting on the couch as he thought more about his feelings for Hope at first he thought it was just infatuation but soon understood it was something deeper as he didn't know when he fell for her whether it was from watching the memories of her or when he started spending time with her. But he knew one thing he fell in with Hope Andrea Mikaelson.

Alex snapped out of it as Hope grabbed his hand and dragged him to her room as she said"We need to talk."Alex replied, "Yes about the kiss Hope I want to know where do we stand now."

Hope blushed but soon leaned and kissed Alex as she whispered"Does that answer your question."Alex smiled as they just enjoyed their time together as Hope with great interest asked"I wanted to ask you to teach me some of the magic spells you know."

Hope had huge smile on her face,while Lizzie,Josie and Landon grumbled and was envious of either Hope or Alex.Hope was also interested in the spells Alex was going to teach her.She liked some of the spells from Harry potter.

Kol and Davina were also interested in the spells.

Alex gave a nod and replied, "I will how about tomorrow."As Hope gave huge smile while downstairs Hailey and Freya were holding onto Klaus so that he won't disturb them as Haile spoke"Klaus you have to remember Hope is not a child anymore. This was bound to happen sooner or later."

Klaus grunted as Freya added, "At least we know the kid cares greatly about her and now she has extra protection when she is in school."

Freya agreed with her otherself as It was more protection for Hope,also Rebekah  was interested at asking the boy to turn her back to human or an immortal like Silas.