Part 27

Klaus Mikaelson hated the boy at first after he found no boy is right for his daughter.But seeing how far the boy went to keep Hope safe,he reluctantly agreed Hope would be happy with the boy,after he knew Hope would go searching for the boy after he this viewing.

Alex watched as Caroline explained about the monster situation least most of it to MG,Josie,Lizzie,Penelope and Jed, were in disbelief when they heard the news as they couldn't wrap their head around the fact monster's were real and there were now chances of them getting attacked as all of them were told to watch over their respective groups.Josie with confusion questioned, "So how many Monsters attacked us so far?"

Josie spoke"So you are coming clean about the monsters to everyone."

Caroline nodded and said"It seems so,after we can't have student getting attacked because of not getting informed."

Alex snorted and answered, "Two to be exact a Gargoyle and Dragon."MG freaked out and said, "A dragon really."

Lizzie added"And here we thought we only need to worry about Werewolves,witches and vampires."

Lizzie nodded and said"True,the world got much more complicated now."

Caroline nodded and mattered"Really missed those days when. it was just three species you had to worry about."

While all four knew Alex was not being serious and the fact a dragon of all things appeared is Jed who was having a hard time believing it questioned"Then why have we never heard of these monsters before."

Alex sighed and said, "That's because almost every one of these monsters in fairy tales or myths were locked up in prison which makes everyone forget about them completely."

Hope sighed and said"Anyone who gets swallowed by Malivore would disappear from everyone's memories."

Lizzie added"But,their information would still be their in our computers and  student information book."

Penelope who was calmly processing this said"So whoever gets imprisoned in that prison is forgotten by the whole world."Alex nodded as Caroline who was silent till now spoke"We have already made sure the school grounds are safe. Also make sure to spread the information among  your group,always stay together never go alone."

Hailey nodded and said"That's the safest way,always stay in groups."

Klaus was now really thinking of taking a position as art teacher in the school,but he knew he had to convince caroline to do that.

MG, Jed, and Penelope nodded as they went out ,Josie and Lizzie who were quite till now as Josie questioned"So Monsters are coming for the knife?"

Alex nodded and replied"Yup,the knife seems to be like a beacon and it is attracting monsters."

Everyone nodded agreeing with Alex after all the knife was in salvatore school for quite awhile and nothing happy,but after Landon touched it the monsters started showing up.

The next day Caroline called the meeting as students all gathered at the hall as  Matt Donovan gives an announcement that Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't return home last night. He passes photographs around the school and admits that Dana is notorious for skipping school but that it is a first and unusual for Sasha as Hope whispered"Do you think it is a monster."Alex read every student's thoughts as it was none of them knew about these two as he replied"The chances are high as none from our school has any sort of connection with the two missing people."

Hope frowned and said"The monsters are getting the humans involved,which means we have to compel then too. "

Josie spoke up"With the humans getting involved the more chances of the supernatural world getting exposed."

Caroline was now on the podium announced"Given our recent influx of monsters, Sheriff Donovan and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools, which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events. Now, I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials for locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference."

Hope commented"Which monster is involved now?"

Lizzie shrugs ans replied"Don't know,probably some human eater after all two people are missing."

Hope and Lizzie surprisingly started to get along during the viewing,while Josie was having a hard time talking with Hope especially since she had done quite some damage to their relationship .

As Hope, Alex was already chosen by caroline while Lizzie volunteered along with MG as Caroline also included Landon as both Alex and Hope looked at Caroline as she was joking,but Caroline gestured them to follow her as they were in the headmistress office their was  Freya already present their as Hope was curious and questioned"What happened Aunt Freya?"

Freya frowned and replied"It's just today someone tried to break into the school as well as Mikaelson manor twice,as we are sure it is not a human as our wards cause them to avoid us,so the only other possibilities are vampire,werewolves,witches or monster."

Lizzie commented"I bet it is monster after all they are the only ones who have been attacking the school since that blasted dagger activated."

Alex was thoughtful and said"I am not sure if Vampiers,werewolves or witches would try to break into both places the same day,since after all finding out their is a barrier of somekind their would have at least avoided it until everything cooled down and also somehow figured out a way to enter before going at the barrier again."

Freya nodded and said"True seeing a barrier a vampire,werewolf or witch would have avoided it.But a monster would have tried atleast two or three tomes untill it got the message"

Hope nodded and added her thoughts"True whoever this is seems to follow basic instincts or they are complete idiots."
Freya nodded as she reminded both of them"Remember to keep an eye out for our resident monster or vampire."

Alex gave a nod as they soon discussed about it being either monster or Vampire as Hope was sure it being a monster as the vampires in school had stopped drinking human blood, while werewolves and witches have not caused many problems mainly because of Alex's presence.

Caroline sighed and said"That boy really knows how to keep the kids in line."

Caroline really wanted the kid in her school now.

While Hope with slight frustration said"You know these monsters seem to come, just when Landon showed up in the school. Think about it the that knife was in the school for at least 8 years and no monster's attacked us. But the moment Landon picked up the knife all the monsters seem to come to it like some sort of beacon had activated."

Hope wad thoughtful and said"Yes,he must have activated some sort of enchantment."

Alex nodded and he too found it to be too much of a coincidence that the monster's started attacking them after Landon picked up that as he added his thoughts"Landon must either be connected to all these problems as I am pretty sure him taking knife activated some sort of spell on the knife.But the interesting thing is none of witches who created the keys done anything like that."

Klaus gave a grunt agreeing with the kid added his thoughts"True,the kid definitely is related to Malivore,we must keep an eye on him."

Elijah nodded and replied"I already noted everything about him,after this we are definitely taking him in."

Hope sighed and added"I am nod sure if you should ever give him the power of phoenix as it could become a problem for us."Alex was thoughtful and replied"I will probably strip him of his abilities of blessed ones,if he becomes a problem."

Kol nodded"It is best to take away that kids abilities,after all we can't let him walk around with such powerful abilities."

Klaus frowned and said"Yes,the boy definitely has to go."