Chapter 34

Mikaelson were discussing about all these new threats with Caroline,Bonnie and Alex.

Mikaelsons expect for Klaus joined the school as teacher,sure Alaric created a few issues.But the school was Caroline's and she put the foot down leading to Alaric sulking in the corner with Dorian.

Finn was having his redemption and slowly earning his families trust back.

After,Alex joined the Salvatore boarding school a month ago and he was able to gain the respect of the witches, Vampiers and Werewolves quickly.

To the witches he was there leader,while to Vampiers and Werewolves,he was friend who helps them through there issues.

While there was a few problematic ones among them,but they were sorted out.He did everything is counterpart did,while making sure to enchance the barrier too.

He got along with Hope,Henry, MG,Lizzie and Josie.

Now everyone was back to see viewing,when Watcher appeared and told them"I bringing another person,the Mikaelson family could consider this a gift from me."

The family in question was confused,whilecin flash of light came
a young man with black hair with fair skin and hazel eyes. He has a slim athletic build.

They recognized him,while Klaus was the one to speak up in disbelif"Henrik"

Henrik with smile and nod replied"I am back."and it broke their control and all the Mikaelson sibling except for Freya ran and hugged their baby brother while crying their hearts out.

While the sibling slowly pulled away, expect, Klaus who clung to his brother like if he let go,Henrik would disappear.

Also, Klaus was crying and kept muttering"I am sorry."

Henrik wiping his tears away said"It was never your fault,brother.My death was accident nothing else."

Klaus with a broken tone said"But,I brought to there."

Henrik shook his head and replied"No,I was the one who pushed you to take me.So it is never your fault."

All the Mikaelsons now felt there family was back togther,Klaus introduded Henrik to his daughter.

While the other made sure to give them there space.

Then Watcher spoke up"You can catch up more,but we have to continue with thr viewing.Also,I have shown him everything till now."

The Mikaelson frowned,but nodded and went to there respective seats.Hope sat next to Alex with Lizzie taking the other side.Which caused Josie to pout at her sister.But she soon saw Watcher giving her a look,which led her to take her seat.

While Watcher explained"The timeline of this even is a day after Alex went to find the Darklings."

This made everyone nod.

Jeremy Gilbert was now watching his niece play with the kids in Salvatore Boarding school as Bonnie came next to him and asked"So how are you doing?"

Jeremy sighed and replied"Nothing,just I can't believe the fact both Elena and Damon are gone."

Caroline and Bonnie sighed knowing this was going to happen in the future,by what Watcher explained.

While Kol was mentally doing victory dance,since he really kept a grudge for kill him.Almost every Mikaelson felt the same,while the same can be said for every other Mikaelson.

Maybe one time ago,Elijah would have been sad for Elena,but after seeing her manipulative side.He felt nothing

Bonnie nodded understanding his feeling she may have had strained relationship with them but she still felt bad for their daughter as Jeremy continued"You know Stephanie is different from both Elena or Damon,unlike Elena who wallowed in her sadness Stephanie is mature and will move on from her parents death and she was not like Damon who only thought about himself."