Part 31

Everything went normal after that, we all thought it did Alex and Hope went on dates and sometimes spend their time with Stephanie who was still having nightmares about her parent's death as Hope with a sad tone said,"When I see her like this,I always think that could have been me."
Alex hugged her as she asked, "Do you think those Kitsunes will attack the school?"

Alex was thoughtful and replied"Not so soon, since they already lost their element of surprise by letting Jeremy escape and warn us. So I guess they will lay low for a while before trying anything."

Elijah spoke up"It won't be the same here, since there is no extra protection that Alex and we are also not present there to guard them."

The Mikaelson's looked at each other and nodded, they were going to accept the proposal for joining the school.

While Alex seeing all this added, "I could do the same protection spells here."

This brought a smile to Caroline, Lizzie, Hope, and Josie, they were hoping he would join their school.

Klaus was not keen on this one, but Hailey smiled at Alex.

Hope frowned as  Alex was thinking about the issue at hand which was the Kitsunes. But things were cut short as Caroline barged in and said"We need your help."

Hope and Alex looked each other with slight confusion as Caroline explained"We found another Supernatural being in the forest,it seems to have got confused by the new wards you upgraded."

Hope was curious about this new being as she questioned"What is it?"

Caroline while taking them to the location spoke"Dorian believes it is nature spirit or Dryad."

Alex decided to explain "Dryads are nature spirits, they mostly peaceful and only become aggressive when you cause their Gardens or groves harm

Alex decided to explain "Dryads are nature spirits, they mostly peaceful and only become aggressive when you cause their Gardens or groves harm."

Caroline made sure to take a note to ask Alex for all the information about their new supernaturals.While Kol and Freya had something similar in mind.

Alex with disbelief asked"Dryad came to get the knife.I mean dryads are gentle creatures who lived among humans. The only known dryad reinforced this by saying that dryads do not lie and choose not to harm."

Caroline with a huff and replied, "Then this one is special as it attacked Dorian and Freya first then questioned about the knife."

Alex with a frown replied"That's not like them,I mean Dryad's only attack you if you destroy their grove.It is pretty unusual for a dryad to directly attack a person without any sort of attack on our part."

When they reached the middle of the forest their Alex saw the Dryad it was humanoid in appearance, although she had an earthy, green-tinted skin and various plant-like attributes on her, such as flowers and vines, incorporated into their person. Alex read her mind to find the issue as he noticed she had compulsion or mental command on her mind that made her come after the knife.

Hope saw this and said"So she is being compelled to attack the school."

Alex nodded and replied"Like I said Dryad's don't seek fights.They are are really peaceful you attack their sacred groove."

Alex looked at Caroline and Freya and said"She is forced to find the knife, she can't seem to fight the urge to possess the knife. Malivore is definitely controlling her."

The dryad eyes widened it looked at Alex with interest as it could feel Alex was similar to nature spirit as she asked"What are you? and Why do you feel similar to Dryad?"

Alex was thinking about whether, to tell the truth, or not but soon decided to tell"I am a fey."The Dryad looked at Alex with shock and disbelief as he said"I thought Fey went extinct."Alex sighed replied, "No, they didn't I am the last of my kind."

Dryad's eyes softened and said, "Both our races were close before yours went into hiding."Alex nodded and asked, "I can help you with removing that influence of you."

Dryad nodded as she spoke"I need your help there is a man I cherish named Oliver. If you bring him to me, I will believe that you are trustworthy."

Dryad with a soft tone said"Unlike humans, dryads do not lie. We choose not to harm. Oliver never lied. He was not like the other men who would come into the forest to chop down trees so that their houses could be bigger than other houses. He played music. He would lean against the trees and feel happiness. We fell in love. Oliver made a great sacrifice; he became a vampire so we might be together forever. We decided to meet at the clearing where we fell in love so we could run away."

Hope, Lizzie and Josie awed at the scene and said"That's really sweet."

Alex nodded and said, "the problem is Oliver may not remember you."Dryad was confused and worried as she asked"What do you mean?"

Alex with slight pity replied, "Well the thing that ate you Malivore is a golem and thing is whatever it consumes is forgotten by the rest of the world."

Dryad teared up and questioned, "So Oliver won't remember me?"Alex nodded and answered, "Yes, but I can cast a spell to bring back his memories."

Every one of the girls in the group felt bad for the Dryad, while Caroline muttered"Being trapped inside Malivore for so and long and when she gets out to find her lover, she finds he won't even remember her. That is just heartbreaking"

Then Hope's eyes lit up looked at Alex and said"I am hundred percent sure, that you will help her."

Josie and Lizzie nodded agreeing with Hope, While Alex shrugged and replied"I may have a spell inside the grimoire to hell her."

Dryad looked at Alex with Hope and said"If you do this for me, then I will forever be in your debt."Alex waved it off as Dryad gave him a ring belonging to Oliver so they could locate him. While Alex was thinking about how he now got Dryad as a protector for the school.As Caroline who was waiting outside saw us and asked"Did you get anything from her?"

Caroline smiled seeing now they have additional protection for the school.

Alex then went on to explain the situation as Caroline and Freya were not surprised that Malivore was more or less able to control these monsters.Freya after receiving the ring goes to locate Oliver, while Hope questioned: "So do you want to go out for a while."

Alex smiled and nodded as they went out for a date in Mystic grill.

Klaus groaned seeing this, while dating thing is still new to him.While Hope and Alex slightly blushed seeing this again