Part 15

Another thing that was problematic was returning to the Salvatore Boarding he had not seen school more biased as everything did by what Klaus called the Scooby gang was whitewashed. While on their way to the school he sensed two people following them under a cloaking spell he was able to sense it was Lizzie and Josie he ignored them.

Caroline and Alaric felt as if someone stabbed them,after hearing the school they built was biased and the part of about whitewashing caused Hope,Lizzie,Josie,MG and Kaleb to lean forward wanting to know what their teachers covered up.

Elijah was looking at slogan salvation diary as he  asked" Stefan Salvatore."
Hope explained"We're not supposed to touch it, but I practically have the whole thing memorized. And spoiler alert: Dad is the villain and you're the evil henchman."Elijah with the same emotionless tone replied," From one very biased perspective."
Hope smiled hearing that as she pointed at the shelf and said"Yeah, well, I, uh, got a second opinion. The Mystic Falls Files by Alaric Saltzman, Volume One. In every story, Dad is the big bad wolf."

Lizzie,Josie,MG and Kaleb always felt keeping the book around was very bad idea since the book always points Klaus or Mikaelsons as the enemy,while showing Elena and Salvatore brothers as the heroes.But now they had doubt's on if that is even true.

Alex scowled and said, "That is even more bullshit than this one."This got Hope and Elijah's interest as Hope asked with Curiosity "What do you mean?"Elijah also watched with interest as Alex explained"I practically read their mind did you know Caroline was compelled by Damon Salvatore to be his blood bag as well sleep with him and you know her none of her friends seem to care about this particular fact. I really want to know how Lizzie and Josie feel about their Aunt Elena and Uncle Damon if they find out this."Hope felt horrified as Elijah couldn't help but think "If Klaus finds about this Damon Salvatore is dead."

Lizzie was ready attack Damon but was held back by Hope, and Josie,while Klaus was held back Elijah,Kol and Finn as he yelled"You are dead Salvatore."

Damon and Elena gulped, while they didn't notice Bonnie look  at him with disgust.

Caroline was surprised at the fact Klaus still holds feelings for her.

Alex continued"Damon Salvatore the guy is a nut job"Alex went told them about Damon almost killing Elena's brother, him killing Lexi who was the best friend of Stefan Salvatore although Damon said it was to throw the founder's council off it was just to hurt his brother more, then there is Zach Salvatore Damon ultimately killed his "uncle" because he saw him as a minor inconvenience. Then he is also responsible for killing a pregnant girlfriend of Zach.

Damon Salvatore didn't look bothered by the fact he killed a pregnant women.

Hope grimaced and said, "She is now married to the guy who raped her best friend Caroline then almost killed Bonnie Bennet and brother Jermy?"Alex shrugged and replied"I don't know her way of thinking. But Elena Gilbert is said to be kind and a victim in both these transcripts but I found out she is just as manipulative and expert a liar she had done this multiple times."

Bonnie,Caroline,Josie,Lizzie,Alaric and Jeremy were having hard time believing this,but seeds of doubt had already been sown.

Elijah was more curious as she questioned"What did she do?"

Alex sneered and with a wave of a hand a memory started to play like projection both Elijah and Hope watched it as Alex said"Did you know when Stefan and Elena were in a relationship, Matt who was Elena's Ex-boyfriend started moving on and dating Caroline and they all had a double date during that time all Elena did along with Matt during the whole entire date was reminisce about the times they were boyfriend and girlfriend. It was her way of making Caroline insecure about herself and also make Matt remember the time with her so there is a rift in their relationship. This was mainly because Elena gilbert never intended to be with any of the Salvatore brothers because she didn't want to be a vampire, so Matt Donovan was her backup to a normal life before the cure came up. when Alaric is going through his crazy murder phase, Elena calls Bonnie for guess what a favor! And this is after Bonnie's mom had to be turned into a vampire in order to save the great Elena Gilbert. And of course, Bonnie is upset and wants nothing to do with Elena because she has to suffer in order for Elena to survive. But even when Bonnie needs time by herself and space from Elena but she calls her for a favor even though she was indirectly responsible for her suffering. Instead of consoling her friend or checking in on her, even though she didn't want to see her, she only seems to remember her when she needed a favor from her, before that she didn't even contact her to least say sorry from her part as she was indirectly responsible for Abby turning into a vampire also there is another thing Elena made the decision to kill all the Mikaelson's with Esther without consulting anyone. She even gave Bonnie a half-assed apology and acted pitiful in front of her. Bonnie Bennet sacrificed so much trying to save Elena's life and Elena was never there for her. Also, why do you think 3 vampires and witches are ready to give up their life so easily for Elena?"