Part 20

Hope and Alex were doing okay in the Salvatore boarding school as Caroline called Alex to discuss issues with the Salvatore Boarding school as Alex was Telepath and Empath making him a really good person to ask about students conditions as Alex brought up issues like a werewolf as teachers who could have helped the younger werewolves control their anger and help them through their transformation and stuff, also vampire teachers who could teach the younger ones how to control their emotion, thirst, and help vampires who may be rippers. Alex even asked Caroline to recruit a senior witch with experience to teach offensive magic who can tell everyone the dangers of dark magic and last he asked Caroline to teach students the history of supernatural without bias as Caroline got the underlying message that Alaric cannot be the History teacher.

Caroline was noting everything and she was now really thinking of employing them,while Alaric frowned hearing all this,he really didn't want the Mikaelsons in the school.

Caroline already knew Alaric was going to resign and mend things with their daughters as she curiously asked"Do you have anyone in mind?"Alex smiled and answered, "It's easy Elijah for Vampires, Hailey for werewolves, Freya for Witches, and you could even bring in Klaus as a history teacher."Caroline was stunned as she snapped out of it and said"Hailey, Elijah, and Freya are good options. But Klaus will cause too many problems."

Alaric nodded while Klaus smirked and Caroline and said"Ohh Caroline I can be very good history teacher."
Caroline rolled his eyes,but Bonnie noticed the pink hue on her cheeks as she knew her friend was slowly moving on.

Caroline was hesitant but soon questioned, "Alex do you know about the ritual done by the Gemini coven."Alex sighed and nodded as Caroline continued"Do you have any people who know how to stop the ritual ?"
Alex was thoughtful and replied, "Actually,I may be able to find something on it."Caroline was happy to at least have some lead as she said"That's good take your time. If you find something just tell me."Alex nodded and went to his room he did.

Caroline and Alaric now had hope for both their daughters getting out alive,while Josie questioned"What is this about?"
Caroline and Alaric looked at each other,both decided to reveal to their daughters about the merging.

Hope and Alex were now going through their assignments as Hope questioned"Do you really think Mr.Saltzman will not be our history teacher?"
Alex didn't take off his eyes from his work and answered"Yes Mrs.Forbes knows Alaric's bias towards anything related to the Mikaelsons."Hope gave a nod and she asked, "Do you really think Mrs.Forbes will contact my mom, Uncle Elijah, and Aunt Freya for the positions of werewolves, witches, and Vampire teachers?"

Alex without thinking replied, "Of course, after all both of them have some budding feelings for each other."Hope was surprised and asked"Really."

Caroline blushed,a part of her still found Klaus handsome,but she ignored those feelings then because of the Salvatore brothers and Elena's hate for all things Mikalson.While Klaus smirked hearing confirmation about Caroline having feeling for him.

Alex winced at her high tone as he replied: "Yes they were attracted to each other when they first met. But Caroline buried those feeling because of her friends, after all, it's been 6 or 7 years since Mrs.Forbes lost her husband and your dad seems to still like her even after all these years."Hope was in deep thought she was thinking about Caroline and her father's relationship as Alex added "Also, I am not saying both are ready for a relationship as Mrs.Forbes still has not fully recovered from the death of her husband it will take time."Hope decided to let nature take its course.

Klaus had similar thoughts as his daughter.

Kol, Davina, and Freya came to the Salvatore house as they took both Alex and Hope to the Mikaelson mansion in mystic falls as Hope questioned"Uncle Kol, Aunt Davina, and Aunt Freya why are you all here?"

Kol and Freya exchanged looks as Kol spoke"After Alex told us about monsters and Malivore we performed a purge spell which resulted in Klaus remembering a Necromancer and Freya remembering a Banshee named Lora. Both were removed from everyone's memories."

Freya and Klaus were surprised hearing this,they

Alex with a grim expression said, "So the secret society still exists and is really using the pit of Malivore."Kol and Freya nodded and Freya spoke"We went through a few of Kol's witch contacts and we came across something, a lot of witches under 20 or less like children are missing."

Hope with a grim expression  questioned, "Do you really think they are really kidnapping witches."Davina who was silent till no spoke"Yes, one of the witches gone missing had a fiancee who was human.It took some time to find her as she saw everything we were able to get her memory. She couldn't go anywhere for help as she was scared and was also pregnant at that time and something happened  with a whole coven of switches Kol had some connections to we had Davina and Freya do a reading spell in that location and found all of them were taken out by humans." Davina showed her both memories as Alex thought "Would they make such rookie mistake or was this overconfidence on their part?"

Elijah did agree with Alex on this and said"I must say the fact the missed such a big witness makes them look slightly incompetent."

Klaus frowned and added"We will make sure to get more information on them."

Kol spoke his thoughts"At first we thought this was one international organization, but now we are not sure as we still have doubts there are multiple organizations as we found out there were many kidnapping of witches all around the world and some of them were so clean that there was no trace of such a person existing."

Alex was thoughtful and spoke, "Either they are making witches do their bidding or they are experimenting on them."Kol, Freya, and Davina nodded as they all thought the same thing as Freya added"It will take time for us to get some more information on these organizations and if they find something we need you Alex to find a way to seal the pit of Malivore. "

Freya sighed and said"We need to boy to seal the Malivore's pit,otherwise none of this would work."
Mikaelsons nodded while Davina spoke up"We need his help,whether we can't deny it."
Klaus and kol reluctantly agreed.

Alex was okay with it as he was reminded of his conversation with caroline and said"Mrs.Forbes might call you guys for jobs at the school."Freya, Kol, and Davina were surprised as Alex explained the situation as Freya spoke"It is interesting, maybe I will move here with Keelin and I am sure Hailey will also be interested as this will give Hope more protection."

Klaus looked at Freya nodded agreeing with her decision,while Freya and Hailey looked at Caroline for confirmation as she just smiled at them.

While Freya, Kol, and Davina went back to New Orleans as Hope questioned"Things are going to get more dangerous from here on out aren't they."
Alex with a grim expression and replied, "Yes it is, a storm is brewing."

All the Mikaelsons,along with Caroline,Josie and Lizzie were now really thinking about all the threats hidden in their world.