Those Lips...

Harry stood infront of the potions room door, staring at the light leading him in. He slowly opened the latch, walking in. The light thread went all the way in the back of where Snapes old office was. He followed it and saw it take a right turn into the storage closet.

Harry pressed his ear to the door, confirming that Draco was behind it. "Malfoy?" He lightly knocked. "Malfoy open the door."

Draco stared wide eyed at the door. He stood up pushing his back against all the shelves filled with dried ingredients. He covered his mouth, hoping he'd leave.

Harry sighed, pushing his wand to the lock. "Don't make me open it! We really need to talk!" He gave the handle a jiggle and a tug, unable to open it.

Draco looked for anything he could make to get himself out, but there were no ingredients he could use. "Bullocks!!!" He gasped at his loud cursing, smacking his hand over his mouth.

"I heard that!" Harry pushed his wand against the iron lock.

Draco was trapped, he would soon come face to face with Harry and he wasn't ready for any of that. He panicked at his situation, realizing he had no escape.

"Alohomora!" Harry said loudly, the lock crashing to the floor.

Draco heard the spell followed by the loud thud, his heart felt like it would explode. I can't do this...its Potter for Salazar sakes!!!

The door slowly creaked open, Harry standing there with his wand glowing blue from the spell. "I learned a new spell." He said with half a smile.

Draco wished for the floor to gobble him up, there was no running from this. "Move Pottah now!" He spat like he use to.

Harry stood there unaffected, knowing he was just scared. "Malfoy we need to talk." He repeated for the 4th time in two days.

Draco glared at Harry, never getting the hint. "Move or I move you!!!" He took his wand from his sweatpants pocket. Pointing it to Harry's face.

"Expelliarmus!!!" Harry yelled, grabbing Draco's wand as it flew towards him. "Now for the 5th time we.need.to.talk!" He said with a huff.

Draco fell to the floor, sitting with his back to the shelves. "This can't happen!"

Harry slowly sat down infront of a very unstable Draco. "And why not? It was an accident you didn't expect me to start....you know."

Draco glared viciously like he was crazy. "You're Harry Potter!"

"I am really?" Harry responded sarcastically.

"Why don't you get this is stupid? And wrong!" Draco yelled, crossing his arms.

Harry inched his butt forward, knee to knee with Draco. "We jerked off so what?"

Draco tried to push himself against the shelves, no room left. "Don't!"

Harry crawled over, sitting with his back to the shelves next to Draco. "You threw your wand."

"I what?" Draco asked confused.

"At the war...you threw me your wand and that's why I was able to do what I did...you helped me." Harry put his hand on Draco's knee.