Paralyzed

Draco headed over to Slytherin after his embarrassing dinner was over, using the password he got from Pansy, slowly walking inside. He clutched his wand he had hidden in his jeans, anxious to what he might be walking into.

Pansy was sitting on the sectional infront of the roaring fire in the cobblestone fireplace. "Hello Draco." She said quietly, not bothering to turn around.

"Pansy...we should talk." Draco walked closer. "Maybe it's time to stop being so distant."

Pansy held back her excitement by those words, pouring tea as she lit an incense stick on the coffee table. "Sit with me." She patted the cushion next to her.

Draco sat down, taking one of the black ceramic teacups. "So what exactly do you want to say to me?"

Pansy poured the ginseng Tea into Draco's teacup, setting it back down on the tray. "I have questions...and I want truthful answers." She said slowly, sipping her tea as she stared at Draco.

Draco narrowed his eyes as he took a large sip, swinging around to sit cross legged infront of Pansy. "What kind of questions?"

"What are you doing with Potter? Why him? I didn't even know you were gay." Pansy asked all in one breath, snapping her teeth into a scone.

Draco swallowed nervously, feeling compelled to tell her. "I like him Pansy...he doesn't look at me like everyone else does..." he put his teacup down.

"Oh? And why do you like him? What can a Gryffindor do for a Slytherin so wealthy and powerful like you?" Pansy calmly asked.

"He's a Slytherin this year...but he does more for me than any of my 'friends' ever did." Draco knocked back another cup of tea, licking his lips as he started to feel slightly stiff. "I feel funny..."

"Once a Gryffindor, always a Gryffindor." Pansy bluntly stated, pouring more tea. "You didn't answer me Draco...why do you like him?"

Draco glared, trying to stay quiet, looking over at the Teapot. "Pansy you didn't..."

"Oh but I did! I knew you wouldn't tell me anything! Now I'll ask again! Why do you like Potter?"

"I like him because we've had the same feelings for each other since 4th year." Draco struggled, trying to clamp his jaw closed. "He makes me feel like I don't need to prove anything."

"So its mutual? Hmmm everyone was under the impression that you both hated one another." Pansy giggled slightly, taking a sip of her tea.

"Pansy...poisoning me with Veritaserum...what do you gain from this?" Draco glared at the teapot, feeling stupid that he didn't think to check.

"Well now I can ask you anything I please, and you can't lie! You'll be forced to be honest...let's begin shall we?" Pansy smiled wickedly.

"I came to talk Pansy...to somehow be friends again! How could you do this again?!" Draco felt genuinely hurt, knowing this meant their friendship was off the table.

"Because I know deep down that you'd never be truthful with me like you use to be...our friendship is gone I'm not stupid..." Pansy grinned. "Well what shall I ask first?" She turned to face Draco, moving knees to knees as she crossed her legs. "What kind of relationship do you have with Potter?"