Run Away

Harry woke up alone in the Dungeons, lying in the middle of the huge green silk bed. He didn't get much sleep from the nightmares, turning over to an empty bed. The bed seemed so much larger without Draco in it, the curtains that delicately draped over the 4 posts seemed to only make Harry feel lonely and cold.

Harry ate breakfast at the Gryffindor table with his friends, catching up all day with what had happened, spending the whole day enjoying his friends and getting some comfort from everyone. By the time dinner had ended, Harry was feeling very down, alone.

"Harry." Seamus nudged his shoulder into Harry's. "Can I come with you to see Draco? Its been 2 days and I'm starting to miss the git."

Harry sighed, pushing himself against Seamus as they walked. "Of course, I'd love it if you came, I'm sure Draco would enjoy the visit...maybe he'll see others are worried about him."

Seamus took Harry's hand. "Mate you've been so depressed today, why don't you come with me to Gryffindor tower? We can change there and have a snack before we leave."

Harry nodded with a half smile, changing course as they walked up the main stairs. "I've had this horrible feeling all day...I can't shake it."

"Try not to pay attention to the negative Harry." Seamus wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Let's get comfortable!" He smiled, walking up the stairs of the tower.

As Harry climbed up to Gryffindor tower, he got an uncomfortable chill, stopping on the stairs. This isn't normal...I need to hurry.

Seamus walked into the Gryffindor common room, taking the stairs to the boys dorms. "Ron!" He smiled, walking over to Ron doing homework.

Harry smiled in a head nod, changing into some clothes he had in his book bag. "We need to hurry, somethings not right."

"Where are you headed?" Ron asked Harry, giving him a hug.

"St. Mungo's." Harry hugged back. "5 days left till the potion is done, we're going to go check on Draco."

"Can I come?" Ron asked.

Harry was surprised. "I didn't think you liked Draco." He held onto the hug, needing the comfort. "You can come, Seamus hurry up!"

"Right, I'll change right now." Seamus rushed over to his dresser, tossing his cloak.

"I'm sorry he doesn't remember, atleast they can fix it though." Ron let go of Harry, changing into a red lion shirt with black track pants with yellow stripes on the side. "And I use to hate the bloke it's just...I know he's important to you."

"Thanks Ron." Harry left his bag on Neville's bed. "Where is Neville anyway?"

Seamus shrugged. "Common let's go tell Snape we are going."

Ron and Harry followed out of Gryffindor tower, stopping by Professor Snape's rooms to let him know they were leaving.

****

Harry left Seamus and Ron in the waiting room, unable to all go back all at once. He ran down the hall, turning into the room.

"Draco I-" Harry began to say, realizing the room was empty and the bed was stripped. All the clothes and flowers were gone. "What???"