Urges and Encounters

Draco woke up early, his face staring inches from Harry's chest. He smiled, remembering yesterday. He carefully inched over, moving closer to him.

Harry was still sleeping silently with a slight smile on his lips.

Draco slid down, kissing Harry's chest. He's so warm...he kissed again a little lower, pushing his body closer.

Harry stirred with a quiet moan. "Morning?" He questioned with a chuckle. "What are you doing?" He rubbed his shoulders.

Draco wrapped his arms around the small of Harry's back, kissing his stomach. "Sorry...I couldn't stop."

Harry ran his fingers through Draco's silver hair for the first time, shocked at how soft it really was.

Draco wiggled lower, looking up at Harry as he unbuttoned his jeans.

Harry raised a brow. "Draco?" He asked, getting hard from Draco being so close.

"I want to return the favor...you made me feel good so I thought..." Draco unzipped them, pulling them off.

"Wait Draco I haven't showered!" Harry warned.

Draco ignored Harry, kicking the jeans to the floor, laying next to Harry's groin.

Harry was fully hard, going crazy with Draco just laying there staring.

Draco stared, seeing how hard Harry was, pressing his hand on the underside of his cock through the cotton.

Harry flinched slightly. "Draco what are you ohh shit." He gasped.

Draco started stroking his hand against the underside, tracing the shape of Harry's tip with his fingers. The cotton started getting damp from Harry leaking. "Guess I'm not the only one that got excited." He teased.

"You have big hands!" He gasped, feeling Draco rubbing him. Oh man those slender fingers are too much!!! He thought to himself, holding Draco's hair in his hands.

Draco gently pulled the briefs down to Harry's knees, pulling the rest off, tossing them to the side. "You're very hard..." Draco leaning in, wrapping his fingers around Harry's cock.

Harry shuddered, those long fingers holding him was almost enough to come right there. "D-Draco!" He moaned.

"I want to try something..." Draco mentioned, inching down slightly. He started slowly pumping the middle of Harry's cock, watching the tip leak. He stuck his tongue out, licking the pre-come off Harry's tip.

"Jesus!" Harry gasped loudly, grabbing tightly onto Draco's shoulders. "Draco!"

Draco kept pumping slowly, giving a few experimental licks against the slit of Harry's tip.

Harry's mouth parted, getting even harder. "Oh fuck Draco!" He moaned each time Draco licked him, not expecting this at all.

Draco got comfortable with it, covering Harry's tip with his lips, sucking lightly as he swirled his tongue over it. His hand kept pumping slowly.

Harry started to breath heavier, his legs shaking. "D-Draco I won't last if you do that!" He groaned, his cock throbbing.

Draco sucked down further, taking half of Harry's cock in his mouth, bobbing his head. His hand moved to his balls, rubbing slightly.