Home Sweet Home

Harry and Draco came back to Hogwarts, exausted and ready to sleep in their own bed. Harry was so ecstatic that Draco remembered him, and the best of all is he told him he loves him. Everything seemed to be coming back even better than before, Draco had alot of time to make up for.

Draco basically hopped to the door, grabbing Harry's key from his pocket. "I want to open it!" He stuck it in, unlocking the door. He ran in, lying in the carpet infront of the fireplace in a fit of relief.

Harry chuckled as he walked in, locking the door behind him. "You seem very happy." He said with a smile, going over to lie down with Draco.

They stayed there with their backs to the shaggy carpet in silence, enjoying the sheer simplicity of just being there together.

Draco broke the stillness, grabbing Harry by the waist, pulling him ontop of his torso. "Mine!" He snuggled his face into his chest.

Harry laughed, hugging Draco with a kiss to his forehead. "What's got you in such a cuddly mood???" He wiggled ontop of him.

"Stop! That tickles!" Draco clapped his hand over his mouth to try and stop his giggling.

Harry had a wide smirk on his face. "Draco are you....are you ticklish???" He asked, poking his fingers against his ribcage.

"Ahhh knock it off!!! Draco laughed, grabbing Harry by the wrists.

Harry smiled warmly down at Draco. "I'm so glad to have you back home with me." He leaned down to kiss his lips, pulling his wand out of his pocket. "Incendio." He whispered, lighting the fireplace.

Draco looked at Harry's wand. "I hope Severus brings me a new wand tomorrow...I haven't been without a wand this long before." He sighed.

Harry put his wand down a few feet from them. "I'm sure he will." He bent down to kiss Draco's neck.

Draco's eyes fluttered shut, humming lowly at Harry's lips planting kisses all over his throat. "It's late! We have to go to classes in the morning!" He whined.

"Just a few minutes more!" Harry huffed, licking over Draco's adamsapple. He pushed his hands under his shirt, exploring the pale skin.

Draco parted his lips as the sensations grew, traveling down to his groin faster than he'd like. "Harry please!"

Harry looked down to see Draco's erection growing. "You naughty Wizard." He teased, pressing his own length against him.

Draco gasped, pushing against Harry's groin absently. "Harry you're mean!" He whimpered.

Harry started pushing against Draco's cock, rubbing upwards. "No just horny." He whispered, leaning down to kiss his neck.

Draco put his hands on the small of Harry's back, pushing him further against him. "Sensitive!" He moaned.

Harry pushed Draco's shirt up to his neck, kissing all over his chest, sucking his nipple in his mouth. As he thrusted against him, he licked the nub with the tip of his tongue.

Draco flipped Harry over on his back, pushing him to the carpet. "You don't get to tease me without consequences!" He lightly snapped, pushing Harry's hands above his head.