Hogsmeade Village

Draco woke up to find that Harry and himself had slept through dinner and most of the night, looking to the grandfather clock to see the hands on 1:30am. In 6 hours they would be gathering together as a class to go to Hogsmeade, eating sweets and buying specialty gifts.

Draco blinked the sleepiness from his eyes, looking down to see a very naked Harry Potter splayed over his body. Well this is a sight I wouldn't mind getting use to...he thought to himself, lightly petting Harry's messy bedhead hair.

Harry's head rested on Draco's stomach, curled around his abdomen and thighs. Quiet snoring noises escaped from his nose and mouth, barely audible.

Draco carefully pulled Harry back up so his head rested on the pillows, gently pushing him on his back next to him. "Harry?" He whispered in his ear, making sure he didn't wake him.

Harry was fast asleep, lips parted as he silently breathed in and out in a delicate snore.

Draco ran his fingertips over Harry's plump lips, licking his own lips. Damn he's so hot! He stroked his fingers against his chest, moving down to his stomach. He's so sexy...I want to fuck him again...

Harry whimpered in his sleep. "Dracooo." He moaned softly.

Draco gasped at his name being spoken, bringing his hand down to soothe his own growing erection. "What are you dreaming about I wonder?" He asked rhetorically, his hand wandering down to pet the light brown tuft of hair above Harry's cock.

Harry's fingers twitched, moaning in a stretch bringing his hands above the pillow.

Draco's jaw dropped slightly at the movement, looking at Harry from top to bottom. The light from the 2 side windows leaked in through the open curtains, covering Harry's body in moonlight. I can't help myself...I have to...he leaned over him, kissing his chest.

Harry's chest rose in a sigh, turning his head to the side.

Draco kissed down Harry's ribs, licking a long strip down to his navel. He kept looking up to check, nervous Harry would wake. He moved down, slowly turning Harry's hips to the side. His ass is so nice...tight. he thought, rubbing his hand over his cheek.

Harry turned on his side with a groan.

Draco pushed Harry's groin against the sheets, squeezing and rubbing his ass. "I am so gay..." he whispered rather loudly, clapping his hand over his mouth with a gasp. Oh fuck...did i just say? No...no thats ridiculous! He shook his head with a light giggle.

Harry stirred lightly, his eyes fluttering open.

Draco's eyes widened, staying perfectly still. Maybe if I don't move he won't...oh bullocks.

Harry stared down at Draco between his legs. "Draco??? What are you doing?" He furrowed his brow with a yawn. "It's the middle of the night."

Draco pushed Harry flat on his stomach. "Shhhh just go back to sleep Harry." He whispered.

Harry gave Draco a blank stare.

"You're dreaming?" Draco questioned, lying down between Harry's legs.

"I don't think so." Harry was more awake now, moving around.