Midnight Rescue

Harry and Seamus waited for everyone to be asleep at night, midnight came as they snuck out to the edge of the property. Once they made it to the end of the bridge, Harry took Seamus's hand, apparating with a flash of white light.

Harry and Seamus landed on the outside of Malfoy Manor.

"I brought a change of clothes." Harry whispered, pulling out two sets of black outfits from Hermione's magic bag. "We need to try and blend in with the night sky, if someone sees us we'll be in horrible danger."

Seamus changed into the black sweatpants with matching black T-shirt. "I thought you had your invisibility cloak?"

Harry unshrank the cloak. "I do, the clothes just add to the stealth." He shook it a few times, flattening it out. He finished changing, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Come here."

Seamus got as close as he could, wrapping his arm around Harry's back. "What if he's not here?"

Harry threw the cloak over them both. "We have to start somewhere, common we have to find a way in." He wrapped his arm around Seamus's waist, both of them locked together as they looked for a way around the iron gate.

30 minutes later...

Seamus shook his head. "We've looked everywhere there's no way in! We'll have to make a hole."

"Wait!" Harry gasped as Seamus pulled him down on his knees. "What are you doing? How are we going to make a hole in a giant iron fence?!"

Seamus inched them both close to the fence behind the Manor. "Like this." He took his wand out, chanting something Harry couldn't decipher.

Harry furrowed his brow as Seamus pressed his wand to the fence. "You can't vanish an entire 5 acres of fence!"

Seamus had turned the end of his wand into a high heated blowtorch, cutting in a small circle so they could squeeze through.

Harry's jaw dropped, utterly impressed. "Seamus you wild sexy man how did you do that?!"

Seamus smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as he pushed away the melted iron. "When we get out of here with Draco safely, I'll teach you all my fire and explosive spells." He kissed Harry's cheek, pulling him through the fence.

"Looking forward to it!" Harry locked arms with Seamus, searching for a way into the Manor.

1 hour later...

Harry and Seamus found a trap door that was hidden under a rose bush, the thorns and sharp tendrils of the bush made it very hard to squeeze into the door.

"This is bloody ridiculous! We'll be sliced to ribbons by the time we make it inside there!" Seamus roughly whispered.

Harry crossed his arms in frustration, thinking of a way to get down safely. "Well what if we-" He gasped, pulling Seamus behind the bush.

Seamus's eyes widened as he watched Fenrir Greyback walk out the back door of the main floor. He looked at Harry in silent fear.

Harry rubbed Seamus's back to soothe his fright, holding his finger to his lips to signal silence.

Fenrir was carrying a body of a young man, dressed in a Ravenclaw uniform.