Kiss And Tell

As the sun disappeared, everyone had received their veritaserum they swirled into their drinks. With rolling eyes and scoffing, everyone had chugged half their drinks down. Everyone sat together with a mix of worry and excitement, the girls and boys sitting on opposite sides.

Terry Boot stood up, raising both his hands with a giant grin. "Let's get this started! Welcome to our first game of the night! Truth or dare with the inability to lie." He chugged the rest of his beer, smirking at his friends. "Who shall be my first victim?!" He looked around the crowd.

Draco hid himself behind Harry's shoulders slightly, nervous for who would be picked first. Harry looked behind him with a smile, kissing the top of Dracos head.

"I pick Luna! Luna truth or dare?!" Terry exclaimed.

"I'll pick truth Terry." Luna smiled sweetly.

"Awww so many choices of what to ask! Hmmm." Terry tapped his chin. "Tell us why you've chosen Neville as your boyfriend!"

Luna smiled at Neville who blushed brighter than the stars in the sky. "We had liked each other silently for a few years...but we were together before the war started. I chose him because he was the sweetest wizard I had ever met, I couldn't say no."

"That's very sweet Luna." Hermione smiled, making kissy faces at Neville.

Dean made kissy faces at Luna with a smile.

Neville pushed his face into a pillow, embarrassed.

"I guess its time to pick someone then..." Luna took a second to choose. "Seamus Truth or Dare?"

Seamus smirked. "Dare Luna." He proudly chose the first dare of the game. Dean bumped his elbow into his shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Luna asked. "Once I start you can't switch."

Seamus nodded, slightly nervous at the question. "Yes I still pick Dare."

Luna grinned. "Alright Mr. Finnigan I dare you to signal out every boy in this room you've hooked up with."

Seamus's expression dropped, looking around at all the boys on his side. "Umm...Luna my policy is to never reveal who I've been with it's a respect thing."

"No you have to!" Pansy smirked from across the boys. "It's your dare!"

Seamus looked at the wizards on his side. "Sorry..." he apologized. "Justin, Terry, Theodore, and...Ron." he closed his eyes regretfully.

Harry, Ginny and Hermione turned their surprise to Ron. "You've fooled around with Seamus?!" Hermione asked in complete shock. "I can't believe it!" Harry laughed, patting Ron on the back. "Didn't know my brother liked other boys!" Ginny teased. "So that's what you were fishing for when we talked the other night."

Ron slouched into the couch. "It's not my fault Seamus is a flirt! He came to me!" He glared at Seamus.

Dean laughed. "Ron I didn't picture you as Bisexual!"

"It was fun wasn't it Ron?" Seamus winked in Ron's direction.

Pansy and Goyle were glaring at Theodore who had his hands over his face.