Split

(U//N POV)

Everyone could see how drained both Frank and Gerard were. How stressed Mikey was. And not to mention how close to relapse Shadow was.

We could all see that if something good didn't happen soon everything would go downhill.

The twins had picked up some weird activity coming from one of the towns not to far away but no one wants to bother Shadow and the others so we're going out alone. I know it's not a good idea but we need to go and check know it out... plus what's the worse that could happen? An angel, three vampires, and a thingy-ma-jig... surely we can handel whatever we find!

Oh lord something bads gunna happen...

*****

(Vali/Nari POV)

Something is happening...

It seems as tho that's the case.

Who do you think will die?

Us perhaps?

It would be funny... to die now of all times.

Quite... I find it amusing to think father might outlive us this time.

If we were to die I doubt it would be before him brother.

I suppose you are correct. It would hardly be fiting for him to outlive his heirs...

I think they're talking about us again? Are we talking out loud again?

I don't think so... how long have we been silent do you think?

Perhaps they are worried? They seem to do that if we're to quiet. Silly people. Haha

Maybe we should leave... where are we again?

I think we're at the café. The werewolf run one. Although there is only one so I don't know why I felt the need to clarify that...

Let's go Nari.

After you Vali.

Standing the two links hands and silently walked out of the café they had been sitting for the past hour in, doing nothing but staring at eachother. Or at least that's what it looked like... seeing as though you can't really see when someone's having a telepathic conversation and all...

*****

"Vali! Nari! Wait a sec would ya?!" Someone shouted, causing the two to turn around.

"Hello. What."

"Wow nice to see you to guys! Hey so um, I think Frank wants you to have a look at Gee or something? I dunno he said something like that before passing out..."

Who is this?
I think it's Phoenix.
Demon... should we go?
How did the vampire know of us?
He must have heard one of the others talking of us.
True.

"So um... guys? You coming? Please say you are, I really don't wanna disappoint the others..."

She seems nervous. Poor girl.
She just doesn't want Shadow and the others to think bad of her.
You're probably right.
I suppose we should go.

"Lead the way, Phoenix."

*********************************______________**********************************
Hey guys so yeah... short chapter but meh it's still a chapter.

No one's answered my question from the last thingy :(

All well have a nice night! See ya hounds!

(Also... Gerard's ass)