Andley

The next day I wake up to silence. Its lovely for about 3 minutes, until I remember what happened last night.

"ASHELY IF YOU ARENT IN THIS HOUSE IM GOING TO RIP YOUR DEMON HEAD OFF" I yell, after getting changed into a pair of white jeans and a black singlet, walking out of my room and easing to the lounge.

"Kitchen Shadow" is all he calls back.

I change course and head to the kitchen. The closer I get the stronger the sent of pancakes gets.

"PANCAKES!!!" I yell as a I walk into the room.

"Yes pancakes, now sit and eat I have something to tell you." He says with a monotone voice.

"What's up?" I say before shoving almost a whole maple covered pancake into my mouth.

"It's about Andy... I umm--"

"Yes he's gay, yes he's single, yes he likes you. Have I answered your question?" I said cutting him off.

"Uh yeah..." He seemed a tad dazed as he sat down next to me and started to eat a pancake.

I took this as an opportunity to take a proper look at him, seeing as the past few days (how had it only been a few days?) so much has happened I hadn't had a chance to yet.

His hair was long, half falling infront of his face and half sticking up. It was pitch black, like most of his clothing. He wore jeans, boots and a denim half-cut jacket that was undone to show his stomach and the tattoos that resided there. He was an extremely attractive man, definitely Andys type.

"Hey Shadow, thanks... for listening last night." he said still facing away from me.

"Oi look at me," I said gently turning him towards me. "everyone's got a story, and although yours may have sucked so far that can only mean it'll get better. And trust me if there's one thing that this place can do its give someone a happy emding."

He smiled as he thought over what I said.

"Did I lock stuff last night... yeah I think I did... haha better let the boys in!" I said laughing and standing from the table, "Thanks for the pancakes Ash." I said winking and walking to the door.

"FINALLY!" Yelled Mikey as he ran through the door and hugged me. "I was worried I'd have to come get you!"

Gerard laughed at his brother before stepping past us and into the house, followed closely by Andy, CC, Sam and Loki.

What is he doing here?!
I thought to myself although I already knew the answer... he was here to make my life difficult...

"Shadow darling, how's the towns favourite little hero hmm? Are you taking good care of your pets? I hear you had another episode while I was gone, such a shame." he said smirking slightly as he said the last one.

"At least she has enough heart to remember what happened, you erased your own memory when your partner died!" Andy said angrily at the 'witch'.

"Stay out of this vampire, you have nothing of inport about you, and I shall not listen to the mockery with which you lay your claim." he said in his weird as fuck old time way of speaking.

"Hey mister all mighty, get off your high horse and out of this house. you ain't gonna be nice to my friends then I ain't gunna be nice to you." Ashley said, appearing in between us and Loki.

"Foolish demon, you have no clue of who you are speaking." Loki spat at Ashley.

"Loki, Norse god of magic and mischief. I know who you are. Every demon does. Your only here to hide from the ones that want you and your kids dead. So I'd recommend leaving before I tell them where you are."

Loki looked stunned for a couple of seconds but quickly regained his facade of all mighty-ness and (after glaring at me and Ashley in turn) left swiftly out the front door.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Andy said jumping onto Ashley's back after a few minutes of us all just standing there.

Ashley just smiled and held Andys legs up so as to keep him from falling.

Let's just say that Andy wasn't allowed off of Ashley's back for the rest of the day. ^•^

-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•

heyo! So that happened! What do you think?
I actually love Loki but I thought I'd make him a bit of a dick in this... so what do you think he did to make all the demons want him dead???

Hope you liked the update! :)

Bye *gun shots fired*