She Wolf

When I woke it was dark, and Mikey was still holding me. Even in sleep he was my protecter.

I untangled myself from him and walked out to the kitchen, getting a drink of water then sitting on the bench.

I remembered that night so clearly, every detail of what happened to my poor Jinxx. I can still taste the blood of those Hunters on my lips.

I wish I could make them suffer for what they did to him.

I heard someone walking behind me, stepping lightly so as to not awake the others.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do anything wrong." I heard them apologise.

I turned around to find Ashley standing in front of me hanging his head. I chuckled.

"You noticed how Mikey reacted when I collapsed?" I asked him.

He shook his head yes.

"It happens a lot, some things just trigger it. He's always there though, he knows what happens. He helps." I stood and patted his arm.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know."

He sighed, as if he was worried I would blame him for whatever had happened.

"Your still curious though aren't you?" I asked, causing him to laugh slightly and smile.

"How'd you know?" He asked cocking his head.

"My tattoos came the first time I shifted, we're not sure why. We think I'm the first of my kind. My scars... Hunters caught me and my friend in a trap... I got caught in a net, it had spikes and blades sticking out of it. They cut me. I got out and killed the Hunters while in human form. Jinxx though.... I was to late." I told him, felling as though I could trust this exiled demon.

"I'm sorry, you don't deserve this pain." He said hugging me slightly.

"It okay," I said pulling away. "I'm going for a run."

I shifted into my wolf, and he gasped. I knew why though. the scars were worse when I was like this.

I ran out the door and out into the woods. I didn't stop until I reached the spot where the Hunters had caught us.

I laid where Jinxx had laid and howled. I howled long into the night, and soon enough other wolves (some shifter, some werewolves, some where even wild wolves) joined in.

They felt the pain that echoed in my howl and howled to show me that I wasn't alone. That they to grieved for the loss of a pack member.

I knew that the town had probably awoken by now, had heard the howls and knew that it was happening again.

Jake and CC would be the first to show. Then maybe Andy, Mikey and Gerard. No one else would come. They knew not to.

I started to scratch at the wounds, using my razor like teeth and claws to reopen the cuts the net had made.

Jake came, followed closely by CC. And they started to pull me off myself.

CC used his all mighty (sarcasm detected) demon strength to hold me down, while Jake healed me with his angel powers. He knew not to heal me completely. Last time they tried to take the scars from my body I flipped and almost killed them both.

Andy, Mikey and Gerard came running through the trees at that moment. Followed closely by the new comers.

Gee and Andy helped CC hold me down and Mikey sat at my head, patting me and speaking soothingly to me.

Jake finished healing me and the others let go of me. I shifted back to human form slowly and lay there on the ground.

CC rushed to Jake, catching him before he collapsed. Healing me always took a lot of his strength, leaving him sapped. So CC took care of him until his strength returned.

Mikey pulled my head into his lap and stroked my hair. CC sat down next to us, forcing Jake to lay down next to me.

I slowly reached my hand out and held onto his, silently thanking him. He gently squeezed it back.

It was quiet, I had forgotten the others where here until Ray spoke.

"There are people coming." he said suddenly.

"I'll go see who they are." Gee said and Andy nodded at him.

He was gone and back within a minute.

"Hunters." Was all he said.

That woke me up. I stood suddenly, making Ashley and Frank jump in shock.

"Now Shadow, you can't just-" Andy started to say but I cut him off with a violent growl (which was still as scary when I was human as it was when I was a wolf).

I shifted into a wolf, standing infront of everyone else and growling at the darkness.

"What is she-" Sam was cut off by Gerard's hand covering his mouth, effectively telling him to shut up.

The Hunters walked into the clearing and stopped. They seemed shocked to find a group tired teenager-ish looking supernaturals, 2 hunters and a very beaten up she wolf staring at them.

One of them, a girl with blonde hair who looked around 25, stepped forward. That resulted in me growling viciously and Ashley rushing to my side, placing a hand on my back and silently telling me not to attack. Yet

"Who are you and what do you want." Ashley said, but the tone of his voice told them that he didn't really care.

"We are the children of the Hunters that were killed here. And we want the she wolf."