Demon Witch

Shadow pov
When we made it back to the camp it was around lunch time, and Andy had gotten Ashley, Mikey (who was reluctant to leave Gees side), the hunters and their Angel, and a few others. I knew from smell that they were all waiting at my house so I lead Sonny, Snake and the new comer home.

The new one was interesting. He seemed genuinely interested in our life and the different supernaturals we had living here. Though his get up was a little off putting, he was lovely when he got talking. Sonny complained about his wings a few times but I feel it's a joke to the two, complaining about the others wings, thought Sonnys are invisible most of the time. Richie's are a majestic black, that fade into a deep purple, and could easily knock over a few fellow demons if he wasn't carful.

I had avoided asking about where the girls were but when we walked inside and I saw Andys face I knew there we nothing I could do to help shield him from what was going to happen. I knew he would tear himself apart, that he already had been as soon as he saw they weren't with the group. The fact he had left me with them as soon as we found them was evidence enough on its own. Ashely didn't seem to know what to do though he wanted to help so much.

Snake dropped Sonny onto the couch next to CC and Jake, then walked out of the room and went off, probably to find and talk to the twins. They were still searching for a way to help Gerard, who was getting worse each day. With my great-granddad and the blood moon coming we needed him well.

Richie introduced himself to everyone, scaring the half asleep Mikey in the process, and asked if he would be permitted to see the sick one. Apparently he could sense the sickness radiating off of Gee.

Mikey... He was honestly too out of it to really protest and we hadn't been making any progress with helping him so I just lead him into Gees room. He was awake but only just, having heard all the commotion in the lounge room.

Richie laid his hand on Gerard's forehead and stayed there. Just touching him. Gee didn't seem to mind, in fact he moved his own hand up to cover Richie's.

And that's how we got here. A sick vampire being held by a demon witch thing. A shifter with a fucked up mind. Another who can't shift. Two angels who are injured. Two new hunters and their own angel. A demon with anger issues. And another vampire who lost everything.

And let's not forget that--

********STATIC*******

A//N

And that's all folks. Sorry sorry I know I know I'm horrible.

But for some reason you people are still reading it.

Anyway I sort of know where I'm going? I reread the whole book just so I knew what the hell I'd written.

Any ways enjoy the update and the weird as shit drawing and I will see you again.
At some stage.
Who knows when.
Definitely not me.