A home in ruin

Shadow pov

"SHADOW"

"WHAT MIKEY"

"GET BACK TO BED"

"NO FUCK YOU"

We've been doing this for the past week. After my state I spent a few days recovering. Of course the first thing I noticed was Gee.

I was so worried that I worked myself up again and had to go back to bed for a day. After that Mikey's been trying to make me rest until I'm 100% but I know that's not going to happen.

The twins said that to fix Gee we needed to find the angel who's frequency he heard. But him being comatose like and none of the Angels here knowing anything makes things difficult.

And with the threat of war and a blood moon at our doorstep everyone's tense enough as it is. And then there's the fact that we can't locate the Andys girls, Sonny or Snake!

I don't know what happened to make everything fall apart but it's happened alright.

Frankie barley leaves Gerard's side, constantly making sure he has enough blood. Either from a blood bag or himself.

The twins are being even more distant than usual. And Hela and Loki are just being plain weird.

Jake and CCs wedding has been put off. And Patrick is twitching like a rabid dog every time he steps outside.

The other vampires are doing okay. Though they continue to grow weaker.

Pete, Phoenix and Val are pouring over texts to see if they can find anything useful.

Only the other shifters, werewolves and hell hounds seem to be okay.

And Tate and Emily. God those two are the worst out of anyone. Mother and the other witches just don't know how to help them.

Which leaves me, Ashley, Andy, Mikey and the hunters to find the missing ones, while the other shifters and such stay to protect the weak.

We have to set out soon. If we don't find them by the blood moon everyone's screwed.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Jinxx pov

It's been long enough why won't you go down?!

Because you're afraid.

I know thy but of what!

It doesn't matter. You just are.

But I can't be! I have to be strong! To help them!

Yes. But can you really?

Gee is hurting because of me! So is Shadow! And my pack! I need to go home!

Then come. Join us.

Fine. I will.

*supernatural static noise*

******

Hey guys! Omg it's been so long I am so so so sorry!

To be fair I updated my other book for the first time in ages today too.

I had to re read the whole thing to remember half the stuff I wrote 😂😂😂

Anyway bye bye hope you enjoy

Insnaityhound 💀

Also you should check out my new cover of Troye Sivans song Fools 🎶